Craftsman and Fishing Money Guide

Everquest II Guides
PostBot

When you have 40 fishing. And lvl 12 craftsman. you can start to make some really nice loot..

I went to anitonica and fished for the 3 different type's you can fish for... I went back to my craft house and bought pepper 6cp salt 6cp coal 6cp to make packet of spice.. still getting like 2% per combine at 12th lvl. Made a ton of those. Then went back and bought 60 coal. I then procedded to craft with the fish I caught in anitonica.. fish + packet of spice + coal = finished product.. The finished product sells for 1sp each.. so you spent 6cp times 4 = 24copper and got 1silver for the finished fish hmmmm dare I say pretty good return for investment....

BTW in 3-4 hours total I went from 10 - 15 doing this ( lvl 12 craftsman needed to make the fish from Anitonica I had fish from Forest ruins 8P to get to 12).. LOL had 138 fish to work with... Made lil money but I also bought all my craft books and new back packs for me and my roomate woot 6 slotters.. Oh and at lvl 14 its a good idea to just buy the packet of spice since you dont get xp for it anymore...

Most of my time was spent making packets of spice since I am very cheap

Return to “EQ2 Guides”