WoW!Bot Warlock Guide

World of Warcraft Guides
burners
Site Admin

This guide will help you set up WoW!Bot to work with a Warlock. If you scan the official WoW!Sharp forum's people always talk about Rogue's and Warrior's being the best botting classes but I feel the Warlock also belongs at the top. It is great in PvE like a Hunter but the pet doesn't require feeding so you can leave the bot running for longer and with less supplies. Here is a guide to getting it working well, the following is from my experiences over the past several weeks.

First you will need WoW!Bot but in this case we will be using a custom Warlock version made by KBH and Bohika of the WoW!Sharp forums, I take no credit for their excellent work on this bot, I am simply helping you guys get it working at max efficiency. Newer Warlock bots are released at

https://www.wowsharp.net/forums/

Extract the file into a directory (Your WoW folder probably isn't the best idea, I'm a little paranoid myself though). I use C:/Wowsharp

Open up WoW and log on to your Warlock. Now open up WoW!Bot.exe in the folder you've extracted it to. Use the username and password you created at www.wowsharp.net. Now create a profile for your warlock.

Go to the Class Settings page. Make your Pull Spell "Curse of Agony". This is a good pull spell because it is instant cast. Now for your cast order, there are two different ways here depending on how far your warlock is. If you have just started him (Around level 10, then you won't have Siphon Life)

With Siphon Life:

Corruption

Siphon Life

Immolate

Shoot

Without Siphon Life:

Corruption

Immolate

Drain Life

Shoot

Without Either:

Corruption

Immolate

Shadow Bolt

Shoot

You can play around with this if you want, these are my general suggestions. The bot will automatically continue casting your last spell, shoot is auto cast with the wand so it just shoots the target dead. If you put drain life at the end though it would drain life over and over. Siphon Life and Drain Life keep you alive, and decrease down time. Using shoot as your last spell makes the bot VERY mana efficient, even more so with Dark Pact which I will talk about later.

Set pet to Voidwalker. He is the best for botting as he will keep you out of harm's way for 80% of the fight. This bot will work with other pets but he is undeniably the best to use.

Other settings on Class Settings page:

Check Demon Armor or Demon Skin if you don't have it yet.

Check Farm Shards (Set the Shards box above at or around 5)

Check Send Pet First

Go to the tab titled Rest.

Set the boxes so they look like this:

Uncheck Always Rest until Fully Recovered if it is checked.

Go to the tab titled Flee.

Set this to 0.

Flee doesn't work that well and you can usually kill the mob when the bot tries to run away getting you killed, just disable it by setting it to 0.

Go to the tab titled Professions and Loot.

Uncheck all but Collect Loot. The others are buggy and will slow your bot down anyway.

Go to the tab titled Durability.

Check all 4 top boxes.

Check Play Sound and Pause Bot.

Okay, now the bot is pretty much set up, what is left for you to do is set up your patrol paths in the Patrol Area tab. Use the botting locations provided in numerous threads or do a search on Thottbot for neutral mobs 2 to 3 levels below your own. Neutral mobs are the best to bot with (such as turtles) because you won't get any adds or get attacked while you are resting. Simply go to an area you'd like to bot in, start a new area in the patrol area tab, and then hit auto-add, now run about in the path you'd like the bot to take, try to make it big so players will be less likely to notice your repeated actions. Now stop the Auto Add, press Start Fighting and off you go!

The build that will yield you the most efficient botting is primarily Affliction based. At the bottom of the Affliction tree is an amazing move called Dark Pact. Dark Pact transfers 150 of your pet's mana, to your pool. It is instant cast, costs nothing, and has no cooldown. If you have this, the bot will auto cast it until your mana is full after each fight, reducing down time to almost zero and making the need for water non existent.

This pretty much concludes the WoW!Bot Warlock Guide, I've been using the bot myself for the past 10 levels or so, and I've had it running while I wrote this guide :) Hopefully others can find this useful. Thank you.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Botting is never 100% safe, I do not reccommend that you bot UNATTENDED. I am always near my computer while the bot is running, watching TV or doing more important things. If you leave your bot running 24/7 unattended you will more than likely be BANNED. Use this guide, and WoW!Bot at your own risk.
Anger
Intermediate Botter

sadly these links don't work for me and when i googled for the bot, i couldn't find anything :( anyone have any ideas where i can find it and if it even still works?

Return to “WOW Guides”