hey guys, check out these things im trying to get cash for

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

Vanguard Saga of Heros account :
The account has a mount. Decent gear. The dreadknight is most of the way to level 12 and has 20 silver and a stack of copper ingots. The craft is blacksmith with 100+ harvesting [jute and cotton] and 100+ mining [copper and tin] ( a great moneymaker!). The account has 2 10 slot Jute Bags, 1 12 slot Jute bag. The account also has an ingame gift available of horseshoes or fireworks which haven't been claimed yet. The account has until March 3, 2007, before you will need to start paying monthly.
* I recently bought this account, but my computer cant play it, I get like 5 FPS, so I want to sell it.

Looking to get $45 for it

Lord of the Rings Online Shadow of Angmar Full beta account :
I signed up for beta testing almost 2 years ago, and just a couple weeks ago, got an invitation to stress testing, then I was upgraded to a full beta access member. Account has only a level 1 Minstrel on it.

Looking to get $20

Rappelz Online account :
I have been playing this game for about 3 months now, but I need the money so am selling it. It is on the Tortus server, the main character is a lvl 62 Strider, Job level 50, with all skills maxed, and good gear, also comes with 67 million rupee, which you can buy pretty much anything with.
*if you look on any gold selling site, rappelz gold is going for like $4-10/million, so what im selling it at+the character and gear, is really worth it if you like this game.

Looking to get $200

I will only accept Verified Paypal users, or Western Union if you want to pay the service fees they charge

You can contact me through PM or through these IM services;
AIM= Azuredeath88
MSN= rebelteen@adelphia.net
Or Email= cupspeaker@hotmail.com

Return to “Lounge”