Help Please(all seems ok >.<)

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
HeroRaziel
Botter on the rise

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_13.gif" alt="/:(" title="Frown" /> Well i think i did all right but still dosent reel fish in!

Windos XP
Using Upper Right GUI icon FFwindow
FFXI 1024X768 background 1024X1024
Macro are done Alt 1-4
Chat color (Default)
Window Style (Default1)
Chat Filter done
Keybord_ tried Compact and Full-size
Never tried Hyper Mode
Equipment ready (San doria-Lu Shang-Insect ball)
still have full inventory and gears (until it works)
/anon
Clic Rogue Fishing bot (fish icon) nice icons btw [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_02.gif" alt="/mack" title="Mackdaddy" />
Click Run
(line being casted fish cough the hook but not tring to reel in)

and Here i am posting ^^
sorry if its all because ive missread a topic :( but still answer or ad a link to the topic were the answer is [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_06.gif" alt="/bling" title="Bling Smile" />

Thanks!
this seems to ROCK! thats why id like it to real in ^^
HeroRaziel
Botter on the rise

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_09.gif" alt="/retarded" title="Retarded" /> ok found it it was all about the Windowed Mode in FFXIToolsUS fullscreen but now fish stamina is going down Up down up...... ill keep searching the forum for answer ^^

Great Job on that bot buddy and i love the little intro song [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_16.gif" alt="/^^" title="jp Big Smile" />
tequilarose
NewB Botter

i have to same issue how did you fix it?
astokes

I have not looked at this bot in a long time. but the one i am using now and i am liking alot. This bot is in the hacking section, https://forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=3649 will be where its at. It is not as easy to set up than this bot here, but i know this one works. If you are going to try this bot i linked, just read the post. just about every question has been posted about this bot and most of them are small user prob. but give it a try and good luck. any prob. just post there are a few of us on here that are willing to help out.

Stokes

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”