Mr.zone revamped

Suggest a new bot idea that you would like to see made or an already existing bot you would like to see Burners make.
Snoopy
Pro Botter

Since Mr.zone doesn't really work, is it possible to set up a bot to guide your toon across a zone on a specific path, so you can AFK until your toon gets to the destination?
mdflows
L33t Botter

It is possible but probably more trouble then it's worth.
Jinzoh
Programmer

yea really
only easy way i think you could do that is to set it in run while your Y axis is set high in the air towards the zone. i suppose you could program paths but its too much of a bother, and u get attacked and random shit..
if you were to do a path, make it in the air
Snoopy
Pro Botter

I was thinking about this while i had to choco all the way to romeave from jeuno. would be so nice if I could afk and a bot just handeld everything. Can't really use many hacks atm, GM's are on my ass... soo yea. If this guiding bot thing were to come out, it wouldn't be obvious at all.
Prince
L33t Botter

Couldnt there be a bot by making it walk a set path and all you had to do was walk it once? it would seem easy enough, only downside is you would have to walk it once
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

problem is unless you have some sort of navigational orientation(like coordinates) then as soon as you are delayed by walking through a player or a mob you will be off course as the bot will think it is farther along then it really is.
Kosmoe
Advanced Botter

Can't you set flag points at specific coordinates? I thought the windower or some kind of coordinates can be found? Maybe through FFAssist?
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

you can do it without ffassist. We know the offsets for the coordinate data for where you are and you can write a rail style system navigation bot but it may end up being a ton of coding. I haven't trried it yet and I can think of some very simple ways to potentially do it but I haven't had the time to play with it yet. I know of at least 1 person who has a working one they have not released yet and I know of another person working on one.
ReyRey
L33t Botter

oh this is a good idea for those long boring rides on a chocobo, or when you end up having to foot it long distances....

man wish i understood comptures like you hammy id help you bang these out if i could.
Hammy025
Site Admin

It would be nice. Never know, it could happen.

Return to “New Bot Suggestions”