Killfish Function

Suggest a new bot idea that you would like to see made or an already existing bot you would like to see Burners make.
PuppetMaster
NewB Botter

Been trying to find the damn memloc for fish HP value for the last 2 hours and am coming up with nothing.

I was wondering if anyone could give me a tip on how to easily get it, or at least with greater ease?

At the moment I just start by searching unknown value, any possible number type.

Then scan repeatedly for unchanged value, since I m not fishing why would the value change.

Then I zone, shift stuff around and repeat.

I grab my fishing rod, hook fish and when I see HP bar search for changed value.

Get its HP down, search for decreased value.

Etc etc etc.

By the time I do this a few times I end up with 5-6 values that just shift around and dont match the fishing, often times going into the negatives. They look like floats of 0 tbh.

Am I doing something wrong...?
fritz_kix
Advanced Botter

...are you trying to create something that has already been created?

all i can say is i do know your first searches are incorrect. you're searching for something that isn't there--ain't gonna happen.
Hammy025
Site Admin

While I appreciate the frustration involved in finding this sort of thing, I'm not very inclined to give out the details of the data structures to someone that joined a day ago.
ReyRey
L33t Botter

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/PDT_43.gif" alt="/egrin" title="Embarassed Grin" />

Return to “New Bot Suggestions”