Switched to FFXIV

Feel free to talk about anything here.
djelsdragon333
Botter on the rise

So I traded in my FFXI account for a FFXIV account. I have to say, I'm enjoying the game. But, as you can probably guess, I'm not all that into the repetitive tasks.

I did some research and it looks like MMOViper has a bot, as does gg-bots.com. Has anybody made the switch, any recommendations on a FFXIV bot? (Anybody have one for free? /grin )
burners
Site Admin

I'm working on some now, I am on Ultros server BTW if anyone wants to play on the same server
djelsdragon333
Botter on the rise

Burners, you are da man! I'll wait and see what you come up with.

My buddy and I are on Ragnarok. New game, same server name. We were thinking of switching over from our current EU server to a US server. Is Ultros legacy? We can only migrate to legacy servers. Economy balance and all that jazz.
djelsdragon333
Botter on the rise

Picked up KefkaBot. Seems broken since the recent update. Doesn't know what character I have, or record accurate POS. Does automate gathering, but only if I'm right in front of the node. Doesn't move between nodes.

I've included the upload. Maybe give you a leg up on your stuff :)
Kefka-Bot-Beta-v0.07.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
burners
Site Admin

No not legacy
I had a character on a legacy server but not sure hes still on there, I have 2 account.

Return to “Lounge”