Iocaine Pointer offset Window

Feel free to talk about anything here.
estaticnolefan
NewB Botter

Hello,
After the Nov 10, 2021 FFXI update, I am getting an error when running Iocaine. I am on retail server. Upon signing in, the application opens, followed by a dialog box which states the following:
"The following pointers (offsets) were not found like expected and may cause issues as noted:
Info_CraftWindow pointer was not set.
The following modules/bots will not function properly:
Crafter
"

I notice also some impact to the <pos> tab, despite this not being specified in the above dialog. I've only tried the Fish tab and the <pos> tab, funnily enough, I have not tried Crafter tab to see if there is an issue with that too. With the <pos> tab, if I check the 'Enable Speed' box the 'Enabled Speed' movement speed only happens for a few seconds before back to normal movement speed.

Any help is appreciated, thank you. Please let me know if additional details are needed to help diagnose.
Hammy025
Site Admin

It looks like they finally broke something after YEARS of the memory locations being stable.
I'm off next week and was planning on fixing the server access anyway. I'll take a look at this, too.
Hammy025
Site Admin

The main issues should now be resolved. Please let me know if you still have any issues after updating.
estaticnolefan
NewB Botter

Can confirm this update has fixed the POS! Have not tried other tabs in the application, but wanted to update that I'm not getting the error, and so far looks like a good fix to me! Thank you for taking the time to help out!
Hammy025
Site Admin

Thanks for the confirmation.

Return to “Lounge”