3 boxes not coming up

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Summoning software.
Ithilian

I am not a dumb ass by no means. I installed the old summn bot and did everything that has been posted. I have spent 3 full hours trying to get this damn thing to work. I have read all the forums and can not get anything going. I let the bot start POL etc..get into the game and do not see anything at all. Also when I go into the config and set things the way you mentioned it says its ready to go etc..but when I find nothing is running I go back to the config, everything is set back to defaut (no Avatars selected nothing) its as if i never changed anything. Please help me out. I am even willing to give you my home phone number , anything to get this damn thing going. I dont feel like paying for the 7 in 1 ( which NO WHERE on your main page that says you have to pay ANOTHER 10dollars for it) because i already spent 15 dollars from this website, just to get the download. Please dont put a damn url, or a link to one of the forums. or something like that , I would like to have some real help. I may have missed something , but am tired of trying to find it in a forum. Please do anything that you can to help. Thank you. :unsure: :D
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

:) sorry your having the problems. One note first is the nicer people are the more likely to get quick help.

When ready the forums you must keep in mind that any semi recent forum post will be regarding the newer(been out for awhile) 7in1 bots so the semi recent postings will all be in regards to those and not relevant for the bot you are trying to run so you'll have to look at the older posts. Secondly the old bots did not have any visible gui or such, all that happened was if you set them up correctly about 10 seconds after you logged in they started running and unless you had the pause feature enabled and setup corectly the only way to stop the bot was to use the end macro to turn it off. The old bots also used diferent macro sheets then the current ones so you'll need to look for those. I assume they are posted somewhere but am not sure as I have not used the old bots since burners brought out the 7in1's. The primary problem ppl had with the old bots was either not getting the macro sheet exactly right or not turning on all chat filters.

My suggestion is look for the old macro sheets and if you still have the problem after making sure they are correct and turning on all your chat filters then repost here listing the macro's you are using when you try. Also remeber because these bots start themselves you need to place yourself and switch to the correct macro sheet before you log back in to bot.

P.S. Myself and other friendly people will try to help you out but I do not believe that burners included free tech help/updates to discontinued software. Also while he did not post a sign on the front of the homepage saying you need AFKtools that info is all over the forums which are open to you and suggested reading before you purchase. While it is another $10 it is more then worth it for the added flexibility it allows you including turning the bot on and off without logging out and switching between characters without having to re-login for the bot.

GL with the bot and let us know if it doesn't work.
NipSing18

now evil is weigh nicer than shiz names leads one to beeleave, but i thought i read somewhere that there is no support promised for the older/individual bots, just the uber functastic-weigh worth the extra bux all in 1 . now i dont read very well so was this true or am i retarded and making stuff up again?
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

:) yeah that was my understanding also. I just figured i'd give em a hand until they decided to get AFKtools for the current bots.
drkluv82

sounds like his main issuse is he's using an outdated windower to start the function of the bots
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

:) Nah the old bots didn't use a windower and had no overlay gui. He's trying to use the old summon bot that doesn't use AFK or windower. They were stand alone software that the scripts just automatically started like 10 seconds after logging in to the game.
Steve0484

Thats the same thing that is happening to me, it seems like the config isnt storing what avatars I picked so when I go in to it, it just dosent do anything. but then again it should at least start carby no matter what?

Return to “Help - Summoning Bot”