Setting up your Macro Sheet

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue PowerUp software.
burners
Site Admin

If you are completely unfamiliar with setting up macros please conult your FFXI instruction manual page.108

This will be your macro sheet at a glance

Below you will find a complete description of each macro and how to set it up.

"ALT 1"
Cure I , II, III, IV or so on
/target Someone
/ma "Cure" Someone (Someone will be the persons name you are power leveling, typed just as you see it with the first letter capitalized)
This cure will be triggered @ around 3/4 hp and higher

"ALT 2"
/target Someone
/ma "Cure" Someone (Someone will be the persons name you are power leveling, typed just as you see it with the first letter capitalized)
This cure should generally be more powerful then the last and will be set off when the Target is @ around 1/2 hp

"ALT 3"
/target Someone
This cure should generally be more powerful then the last and will be set off when the Target is @ around 1/4 hp or nearly dead

"ALT 5"
This will be your Buff Macro
Use it to buff yourself or the Target
To buff the Target use
/target Someone
/ma "Protect" Someone (Someone will be the persons name you are power leveling, typed just as you see it with the first letter capitalized)

To buff yourself use
/ma "Refresh" <me> (put me in the little chicken feet)
/target Someone (Someone will be the persons name you are power leveling, typed just as you see it with the first letter capitalized)

"ALT 7"
Med Macro
/tell Someone Low MP Time to Med (Someone will be the persons name you are power leveling, typed just as you see it with the first letter capitalized)
This will tell the target you need to med because you are low on mp.

"ALT 8"
Mp Macro
/tell Someone MP Report = mp mpp (put mp and mpp in the little chicken feet)(Someone will be the persons name you are power leveling, typed just as you see it with the first letter capitalized)
This will report your mp if you select to turn this on in the GUI.

"ALT 9"
Follow Macro
/target Someone (Someone will be the persons name you are power leveling, typed just as you see it with the first letter capitalized)
/follow Someone (Someone will be the persons name you are power leveling, typed just as you see it with the first letter capitalized)
This will follow your target around if selected in the GUI.

"ALT 0"
Raise Macro
/ma "Raise" Someone (Someone will be the persons name you are power leveling, typed just as you see it with the first letter capitalized)

"CTRL0"
EXIT
/echo EXIT (Please type EXIT in ALL capital letters, This will close the bot)
Last edited by burners on Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
burners
Site Admin

Please double check the macros above, recently added ALT 0 which is same as ALT 9

Will fix pictures when I get yet another video card.
Trippn

Just to let you know you have Refresh for your self and Protect for the Exp'er the same macro number ALT 5. I assume that you ment to put Refresh for ALT 6.
burners
Site Admin

Nope its correct, you can use one or the other, not both and you need to target the person you are PL'ing after you cast and thats why there is that extra line in there after the cast

Return to “Help - PowerUp Bot”