i can't download the bot

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Help

I hve pay too but i can download it why? plz help me thx
Sevastien
Mod in Training

send Burner a Pm with the name of the paypal and youre account will be activated
burners
Site Admin

!!!!! Follow the instructions below to dowload your software. WE DO NOT E-MAIL OUT THE SOFTWARE !!!!!

!!!!!!!!! FOLLOW THESE STEPS EXACTLY ....... READ THEM ALL THEN FOLLOW THEM RIGHT DOWN THE LIST 1 BY 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!

1- Make your Paypal payment to Payment@Burnersware.com (you dont have to do this right away but YOU HAVE TO MAKE A PAYMENT BEFORE SETP 5)

2- Go to www.Burnersware.com
This is our company website so please bookmark us.

3- Register on the forums. Check your mail box for the e-mail that will allow you to ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT. It will come from our forums Burnersware.

4- Feel free to browse some of the help sections to get an understanding of how the software works

5- Once registered and your payment has been made send a private message to the moderator whose name is Burners, in this Message you will need to include the following things.
A- Your REAL NAME, this will be the name your PAYPAL account is registered under
B- Your PLAYERAUCTIONS NAME, this is the name you registered on playerauctions with.

6- Now that this is done please make sure you visit the help section for each and every type of bot you plan to download. If you have any problems in the future we will send you right back there so get it done with first while your waiting for your account to be activated.

7- Once your account is activated you will receive a private message on the forums letting you know your account is active, if you have e-mail notification for private messages selected when you set up your account on www.Burnersware.com (which is default) you will also receive an e-mail.

8- Thats it you will receive a Private message in return with instructions on downloading the software directly from www.Burnersware.com
zonecode88

Anyone who has already paid and is having this problem, just PM Burners with your first AND last name.
Uberlucas
NewB Botter

Same here I paid can't access anything or pm sent emals with information as well
Hammy025
Site Admin

Send me a PM with a copy/paste of your ENTIRE paypal email receipt (top to bottom, don't leave anything out) and I"ll get you set up.
Uberlucas
NewB Botter

Hammy025 wrote:Send me a PM with a copy/paste of your ENTIRE paypal email receipt (top to bottom, don't leave anything out) and I"ll get you set up.
I can't PM either just email me yours and I will send it.
Hammy025
Site Admin

Now try PM'ing.
Uberlucas
NewB Botter

Sent sorry if it doubled
Hammy025
Site Admin

No problem. Thanks for your patience. I'm guessing that it had to do with you paying so soon after you signing up for the site. You were still part of the "newly registered" group which does not have PM privileges (for spam botters).

Return to “Lounge”