Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Summoning software.
3vilL33t

The bot works great by the way. I had a summoning skill of 1 when I was level 9, and was able to max it out at 30 withing 3 hours.

Anyways, to my question. When you start up the bot program, you click on the Summoning Bot tab. Now at this screen, there are check boxes next to each avatar and spirit. What exactly is this for? When you run the bot, it uses the 4 pre-made macros, so what does checking these boxes actually do? Also, I have all the spirits and avatats, except for the earth spirit, light spirit, and fenrir. So I check all the others, except for those 3 (given fenrir is not labeled). I then go to save my settings. Now the next time I open the bot again, my summoning bot settings have not been saved correctly, it seems to randomly check the avatars and spirits. Now considering that I'm not sure what these check boxes mean anyways, is this important to switch them back correctly before running the bot?
cheftenkawa

I noticed that problem too. I'll select all the avatars, then load up FFXI. However I can't even get the program to work right :/

In my attempts to make the program work I noticed that when I select just the avatars, try to make the program work, error out, then re-run the program all the spirits are selected and the avatars have been deselected.

Just out of curiousity are you running the US or EU version of the game?
burners
Site Admin

doesnt matter, it just counts how many, not which ones.

It just need to know how many u have but before people werent counting their spirits and would say they only had one avatar.

It was also in case I made a macroless version.

Its all fine im sure.
So dont put too much thought into it.
Azmund

Yea I have a slight issue with my summoning bot. it ONLY summons titan,shiva,ifrit and leviathan even though I have carby, raumh,and garuda as well. and all of them have the macro's set up EXACTLY as you siad they should be
burners
Site Admin

It only needs to summon any 4 avatars for the best performance and fastest skill ups.
Azmund

Ok cool. only thing that caused me to ask the question is that I signed on today and it was summoning all 7, then i logged off for a while came back on and it only was doing 4. But Ill take your word for it, thanks

Return to “Help - Summoning Bot”