I am having trouble getting the bot to operate

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Enhancing software.
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

I have read all the posts about the enhancing bot and cant find anything that will help me. I set the macros up with Cure 1 as alt1, Protect as alt 2, and Cure II as alt 3, with the bot NOT running or even open. I set myself in the far far laft corner of east ronfaure right when you get out of the city so no one could see me, and logged completey out of FFXI and POL. Then I started the Burners 7in1 short cut thing and the menu with all the bots poped up with some funny 007 secret agent kinda music, then I checked the Cure and protect boxes, and since I only have Cure 1 and 2, I checked the "+1" box to the right of the cure selection. Then I click the "RUN" button on the bot menu, it runs the POL, then it just sits there and does nothing, I waited for it to do something for about 10-15 mins, I just ran it and went away for a lil while expecting for it to be logged into FFXI like the burners help guide said it would log into POL AND FFXI for me automatically, and when I came back, it was still just sitting there at the POL menu where it shows you all the POL options to play FFXI and stuff. I just hope that someone can help me with this problem within the hour, because I have to go to bed soon. Any help is appreciated. Thank you for youre time, take care.
burners
Site Admin

try again

It only LAUNCHES POL

it doesnt log in for you

we would need your password for that

An autolog in is comming in the future but for right now you have to log all the way into FFXI.

Then once ur in game u will see the box popup that says EXIT RUN PAUSE>

If u see it before ffxi launches into full screen its because u opened another app or switched windows which I SAID NOT TO DO.

SO just let the prog launch POL , Log in right away, Then when ur fully logged in press run.

Now go to bed
sickmuse
NewB Botter

i'm having a similar problem, i did the same thing and instead of launching the game (through the bot program) i got an error message (POL Viewer encountered error). the little bot window popped up i'm assuming like it was supposed to right after i got this message, stating the the program was "running" even though the game was. i have the afk download as well as the 7 in one, but it won't let me launch the game after logging in manually!! how can i fix this? {please} {help me out!}
burners
Site Admin

something is wrong with your machine.

could be a whole host of problems.

download the windower by itself, once u get it to work all the bots will work.
sickmuse
NewB Botter

yeah, it's the probably the windower program, i even tried downloading some of the older ones and it gave me the same error message :( any suggestions?
burners
Site Admin

reinstall windows xp will always work.

Return to “Help - Enhancing Bot”