BUG REPORTING THREAD

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Enhancing software.
burners
Site Admin

Please report all bugs no matter how big or small in here.

Also post your current version and if you fixed the problem yourself then post your fix as well.

Please check the Known Issues thread to make sure the issue isnt already known

Thanks
argonne
NewB Botter

I outta the game atm, but something weird. I tried it 3 times but couldn't get this bot to work. It kinda worked for the previous version. But for this version my character didn't do anything.. didn't move.
burners
Site Admin

Try running the fail safe speed and go through the help threads in this section 1 by 1 and make sure 100% that everything is correct.
This is the most common problem.
Khali-rei

Bot ain't working, I set up the macros the way they're supposed to be, I configured the game and used both standard and slow speeds, i logged on with enough time to let the bot run, and didn't touch anything. 3 minutes later, nothing yet.
burners
Site Admin

Please read the pause drive thread.

The bot is paused

thanks
Khali-rei

I read it, however, is the bot supposed to be paused when you first turn it on? because when I click on the icon on the taskbar, it pauses it then. Then I unclick it and it goes back to normal instead of showing a big X. I'll try the pause feature while i'm inside.
burners
Site Admin

Nuthing works the same unless your in FFXI .

It does not start up paused, it waits for you to get into FFXI then pauses.
Khali-rei

I see, that might explain a few things.

Well if we didnt make it that way then if you would exit FFXI with the bot still running there is no telling what havok would come :drunk:

The way its designed now once you exit FFXI the bot pauses internally, so you dont see an X in the icon taskbar thingy.
Shadow Wolf

Hello,

I've downloaded this bot as well as all the others. On my first attempt to run the enhancing bot, everything was fine and worked beautifully. Now all the sudden the bots are not working at all! I've done everything I could think of to try and get this bot working. Even my step father, who is a computer expert, could not get this to run. I mainly used the enhacing bot but I tested the other bots to find them too are not operating. I have even uninstalled - reinstalled, deleted and redownloaded, turned off anti-virus, etc. I checked it to see if it was paused and it wasn't, and I followed the step-by-step procedures to get the bots running, still no luck. After 2 hours trying to figure it out, the bots are not operating at all. Please help or I ask for a refund for a product I won't be able to use.
burners
Site Admin

Send me a P.M. and we can get this worked out.
Try to think of anything that might be different from the time when it did work until now.
Pacman

OK, I've tried for the past 2 hours to get this working. It seems to me that the script is always staying paused, no matter what. I've tried with and without the pause feature enables, using my compact flash drive, using my CDROM drive, rebooting.

First try, after configuring it, I used the shortcut, it launched POL viewer, I quickly logged in, selected my character, got into the game...well within the 1 minute. Nothing. Sat there forever and just nothing. So I pull my CF card, wait about 20 seconds and plug it back in. Nothing. Try unplugging the entire CF reader for 20-30 seconds and replugging it, nothing. Tried the whole thing again with the CD-ROM.

So far, just 2hrs wasted logging in and out of FFXI.

I haven't tried the other programs yet--this is the one I most want to get working.

I downloaded the latest version, tonight. If it matters, my box is running Win98SE.

Here's a suggestion to get around some of these frustrations: Since you aren't using but 2 of the Ctrl macros, why not Setup Ctrl-5 to be a toggle paused/unpaused, and have the script echo out what state it is in (paused or running)? I mean, obviously you are already sending keycodes to the game and watching for them on the keyboard, so why not just watch for Ctrl-5 and then send "/echo paused" or "/echo running"? Might make all this a little easier.
burners
Site Admin

Yep the newest bots dont work with win 98, I thought I took out that they support win 98 in the auctions though.

I can still help you though, send me a p.m.
Lothlorien
Botter on the rise

Has anyone encountered problems running the bots since the new update this week? I can't seem to get any of my bots working since the update and they all worked perfectly before that. I think S.E. screwed with something preventing these from working. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Loth
burners
Site Admin

Theres been a new update released, did you download it?

Return to “Help - Enhancing Bot”