Bot reeling in slow and FPS dropping ALOT ? Read this

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
burners
Site Admin

Ok first make sure everything in game is setup correctly using the help files posted here.

Your overlay resolution should be 1024x1024 when using any of the burners bots.

Now restart your computer.

Run spybot search and destroy.
https://www.download.com/Spybot-Search-D ... dl&tag=but

Make sure you have NO adware / spyware

Now restart and repeat

no more garbage? good.

Now this is very important.
DISABLE ANY VIRUS scanning program or ANYTHING running in the background.

For anything extra use CTRL+ALT+DEL

Your Processes tab should look like the screenshot posted below.

If it doesnt, start ending processes, I dont care what its for, you can NOT have anything extra running.
The fishing bot runs off an extremely complex 200+ line algorythim that needs every drop of your cpu power no matter how fast or slow. It can NOT be interupted by bullshit background apps.

Now try again and lemme know how it goes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yortie

ok, i've done everything there except for the CTRL + ALT + DELETE part cuz i cant see the screenshot you put up there, but the bot is still going from about 28 FPS to 5 FPS... *is very confused*
Yortie

nvm... i can see the screenshot now... :D sry
Yortie

ok... ive done all that and now the FPS starts out at around 10... then it goes down to about 9 - 8.5 is this good? or is it starting out too low now?
luv4asian8
Helpfull Botter

my FPS is and stays around 29.0, not having a huge drop, if any, as with the old bot. I'm still a little confused in that do we want that to drop or not.

Thanks.
burners
Site Admin

luv4asian8 wrote:my FPS is and stays around 29.0, not having a huge drop, if any, as with the old bot. I'm still a little confused in that do we want that to drop or not.

Thanks.
you do NOT want the drop
burners
Site Admin

Yortie wrote:ok... ive done all that and now the FPS starts out at around 10... then it goes down to about 9 - 8.5 is this good? or is it starting out too low now?
Sounds like the drop is fixed but also sounds like you have your ffxi settings to high for your computer.

Try turning them down some, at least until you hit 29fps while just standing in 1 place.
dlaselle
Intermediate Botter

Stopped working for me too. Worked great with small fish but once I moved to larger fish it turned useless.
Yortie

ok, i turned down my settings and now it works great :blingsmile: thanks so much ( ^.^)b
burners
Site Admin

Kick ass, glad its working now.
Burrito
Pro Botter

I'd like to add something that I noticed while using this bot. My cpu usage dropped a good chunk when I went from third person view to first person view(about 45%-about25%). Maybe my computer just doesnt like third person, but it helped with the cpu performance, so all you guys out there with slow-medium computers(prolly includes me I dunno) this may help you get it to work better :)) .

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”