FISHING BOT HYPER *README*

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

yes, I do all my skilling up without the hyper bot. The hyper wasn't supposed to skill up but some people on the forum have reported that it does at least at low lvl's.
adambo88

ok, so i tried using the Hyper Bot mode, and now all my .dll's are replaced, ive used hyper bot 3 times now, only did it to me on my third try.

i dont mean JUST when i use hyper bot, like all of them are permanently gone..how can i replace?
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

Just paste the current .dll's over your old ones. You can get them from reinstalling, copying from a diferent installation( a second or a friends computer), possibly download from somewhere on the net, or if you pay the extra 10 or 15 dollars to burners for access to the bonus downloads section then I'm sure you could be helped out.
Rexo
Pro Botter

Hey guys im having a problem with my HYPER bot, and by the way i have read many Post's.. So the problem with my bot is that, i put my Avatar to fish(lvl0 fishing) and it fishes well... after a few minutes, it doesnt reel in catches(I have to press Enter key for it to reel in), it doesnt drop rusty wear(dont really care about the rusties), and just last night it was running into a wall in windy. this bot is great, but then it gets messed up... what should i do??? Is there something wrong with my .dll files?
I just want it to fish, reel in, and sort, dont care about the rusties, i have enough room :)
P.s; Thanks in Advance! :)
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

The hyper bot should not have moved you because it does not fight the fish(no direction buttonds are pushed) are you sure you were running the hyper bot? As far as the bot not reeling in, this was mentioned in discussion about the hyperbot but is normally just when the fish's stamina almost instantly is a zero instead of quickly depleteing. It occurrs ocasionaly but is normally not a problem. After a little time the bot will continue like normal. Let it run and there should not be a problem unless it is doing it extremely regularly. Although it is a little erroneous since the hyper doesn't re-equip bait since the update that removed gears names, unless someone found a way arround that?
aremais

hmmm fishing bot is not dropping some rusty gear...just leggings and subligar....any ideas?
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

This is only partially working at the moment and since Burners is hella busy temporarily it will be a liuttle bit before there is a patch.

In the mean time these work perfectly and the modded version drops rusties and/or other items for you.

https://www.forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=2735

https://www.forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=2951
heavydodge
NewB Botter

It won't let me log in with the hyper fishing bot for some reason but it will let me log in with just the fishing bot why is that?
kidkay
Advanced Botter

hyper botting is inactive at the moment...stay tuned...
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

If I remember correctly they implimented a .dll check on login so for hyper to work need to find a way into fooling ffxi into thinking the one we use is the current .dll
Magicalblade
NewB Botter

Okay, I seen it elsewhere and posted. I would like to know after reading this forum if this is detectable. I have notice that ya'll have no remorse or concern towards those that get banned but I would like to find out what fishing bots or parts of are undetectable. I would like to use it but don't feel like being banned for it.

Also, how many sections do you have a "10" or "15" dollar additonal charge for? I see the writing/graphics looks similar for AFK and in this thread another mention of "more money", "more money", "more money" for access to another piece. I understand the ata-boy syndrome, but would like to know how deep into the hell hole you pull your customers to actually have access to the parts that work in-game and are undectable?
t0xIc
Pro Botter

1. the 7-1 isnt detectable, they find botters through /t
2. just leave.
just stfu and leave.

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”