FISHING BOT HYPER *README*

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
Infamouskiller

what about config issues like compact and window type 6 u done all that
Lost_Cause228
Intermediate Botter

Tried it. It doesnt seem to catch even the easiest fish. Everytime the pole returns to center the program keeps pulling left or right too long and recharges the Fishes Stamina
Drbones420
Advanced Botter

I'm having the opposite problem, my bot is not fighting the fish at all, which leads me to believe that i still have the new dll's, i've downloaded and installed the new 7 in 1 and its updated etc, running in fullscreen, everything seems allright, but its not reeling in catches, i can manually reel in fish but why run the bot. well help me out 8D
ScorchX
Botter on the rise

problem: i cant make enough space on my C: drive to fit FFXI. is there anyway that i could possibly redirect your software to reinstall on another drive? :unsure:
ScorchX
Botter on the rise

Burners wrote:
Kyoshinra wrote:I found that Burners is definately on drive C in program files, but my FFXI is in my documents under the file name Square Enix.

Now does this mean that I would have to un unstall FFXI from my computer. THEN install it in Program files?

Thank you for following this and try to take care of it so it works. I reall appreciate youre hard work. And am more then happy with the programs and service from this site.
yeah thats what it means.

Dunno how it got installed in there in the first place.

If your have access to the forums secret download section you can just download the FFXI update disc and when u reinstall it will shave off about 4-5hrs of installing :)

If you dont have access just donate $10
The access to the secret download section.. does that apply to those of us that bought the 7 in 1 or is that an xtra $10?
Burrito
Pro Botter

its an extra $10 and let my tell you its way worth it!
burners
Site Admin

Drbones420 wrote:I'm having the opposite problem, my bot is not fighting the fish at all, which leads me to believe that i still have the new dll's, i've downloaded and installed the new 7 in 1 and its updated etc, running in fullscreen, everything seems allright, but its not reeling in catches, i can manually reel in fish but why run the bot. well help me out 8D

Go to
C:\Program Files\Burnersware\Include\dllold

while the program is running, see if the files are missing.
burners
Site Admin

Lost_Cause228 wrote:Tried it. It doesnt seem to catch even the easiest fish. Everytime the pole returns to center the program keeps pulling left or right too long and recharges the Fishes Stamina
Umm this is for the HYPER BOT.

The program doesnt get pulled in any direction.
Lost_Cause228
Intermediate Botter

No I was posting on a problem I was having right after trying Hyper bot. The regular Bot now loses catch on even simple level range fish. I.E. continues fighting even after pole has centered[/i]
cerberusleal

How can i get one fishing bot? The download button is disable.
Burrito
Pro Botter

Lost_Cause228 wrote:No I was posting on a problem I was having right after trying Hyper bot. The regular Bot now loses catch on even simple level range fish. I.E. continues fighting even after pole has centered[/i]
The bot does that for me too, I think its just a kink in it, but I get a 80-90% catch rate as a lvl 0 fisher on moats.
burners
Site Admin

cerberusleal wrote:How can i get one fishing bot? The download button is disable.
You have to pay, use the front page and click the BUY NOW button
frankshotdogs
Helpfull Botter

i have had this bot for two months or so and i have only caught between 4-7 stacks of moat a night almost always closer to 4 stacks i use insect balls and fish in port sandoria i used both bots hyper and the regular same results with both and im a 28 fisher i am just not seeing the advantage to the software if im only getting 24k a night in moat thats crazy for me to have paid 25 dollars for it hell i could had just bought gil. dont want to sound upset but i am a little since i did fork out the money for it hope you guys can help me out some
jester

frankshotdogs wrote:i have had this bot for two months or so and i have only caught between 4-7 stacks of moat a night almost always closer to 4 stacks i use insect balls and fish in port sandoria i used both bots hyper and the regular same results with both and im a 28 fisher i am just not seeing the advantage to the software if im only getting 24k a night in moat thats crazy for me to have paid 25 dollars for it hell i could had just bought gil. dont want to sound upset but i am a little since i did fork out the money for it hope you guys can help me out some
lol

first problem with what you said, little worms seem to be more reliable to get carps for me.

I had 20 stacks of bait, i got 4 and a half stacks of crayfish, 2 stacks of tri colored carp, the rest was moat... so... 13 stacks of moat carp in the course of about 2 hours...

50k a night... 4k a stack on my server.

If you have a problem with the bot you would do best to tell us what it is so we can help. Is it lack of bites? Lots of fishing the wrong fisH? Slow bot? Rusty Items taking up your pack space / not dropping them?

OH and apparently rod + bait combinations are a big deal

I use Halcyon Rod + Little Worms for those results.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

I'm having an issue with the hyper bot on one of my mules. My main(skill 50) is working great and only freezes(but recovers in a minute) when the fish stamina hits 0 before the you got a bite message pops up, in windy btw. My mule fishing in north sandy(skill 25 or so) with same gear but using worms instead of balls catch's very few but still enough to run when main caps daily catch.

What it seems to be doing is 3/4 of the time roughly it tries to real in before the fish stamina hits zero and loses the fish. I know the hyper doesn't fight the fish stamina but on the mule it definitely drops alot slower then on my main and I was unsure what was causing this. Especially since it seems to be affecting catch rate. Or is this just being caused be bait/region differences? I haven't tried worms in sandy with my main yet to test that.

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”