mining bot? logging bot?

Suggest a new bot idea that you would like to see made or an already existing bot you would like to see Burners make.
Diemos
Pro Botter

well since you have a fishing bot, i thought it would be nice to get a mining or logging bot. this would be great.
burners
Site Admin

Good idea, I will try to get into it and see if its going to be possible.
Diemos
Pro Botter

Yeah, i was thinking to make it uber that you setup waypointing so the bot just runs around to the specified waypoints. You should take a look at this site: https://mysterytour.web.infoseek.co.jp/f ... index.html
Check out the mining and logging points. That would cut down a lot of the work for finding the points.
burners
Site Admin

we cant do way points unless we tap into the game files, we have tons of reasons why we dont want to do this, there are a couple threads scatered througout the forums on this.
Diemos
Pro Botter

Ah, well it's a good thought nonetheless.
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

Please keep the Mining bot in thought... Being a Goldsmith I could really use the ore and sell of the ore I don't use. Good way to make Gil as well. Set up at one point all day and hope for the best.
burners
Site Admin

I heard minning , logging, etc... has all gone south since last update in ffxi?
whopper
Pro Botter

from what i have been told the longer you stay in zone the chance of getting good ores drops you just need to zone in and out every few hours
scottmatt
Advanced Botter

whopper wrote:from what i have been told the longer you stay in zone the chance of getting good ores drops you just need to zone in and out every few hours
It is not as bad as they say. the frequency of the very rare ores slightly but the frequency of the common ores raises so the illusion is the very rare ores drop badly.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

Also a waypoint system can be done without doing anything more invasive then mem reads. main pain in the ass would be making a user friendly navigation system. But you can read your coordinate position and direction you are facing with simple mem reads. the navigation to move in a direction would not be hard but you would need a user friendly method to record the points for the path close enough together to avoid snagging on objects mid path.

Return to “New Bot Suggestions”