Sent pay today, Fri Dec 31. Now how and when do i get these

Feel free to talk about anything here.
JonnyS

Just read all the forums carefully, and decided to go with the awesome bots you all here have. I'm liking the speedy responsed by the people here as well. My question is, I've just sent pay, and the PM to Burners, and still no email reply or PM reply and I really wanna put these badass Bots into work. Whats the deal?
burners
Site Admin

Our other forum mod quit :(

and currently it looks as one of the designers is going to quit as well to pursue other things.

So currently its just me :)

I may have another mod soon though, please anyone else give me up to 24hrs to get your account all set up, usally I can pull it off within 5hrs and most accounts are activated within 1 hr, and some within minutes.

I guess its all luck of the draw.
possomfish

i payed like a week ago, just wondered if ud get round to me soon? i wanna start gettin some damn moat carp ^^ lol
burners
Site Admin

Well after checking possum I do see your not on the list to be allowed to the download sections but I also dont see any p.m's from you.

The instructions sent by playerauctions after completing an auction AND the instructions after you pay through paypal on the forums say in huge ass letters to send a p.m. to me with your real name so I can unlock your account.

I'm not psychic fellas so please follow the instructions. :blingsmile:

Thanks ;p
skynet2
Intermediate Botter

i have paid today 15Jan and i sent u Burners a private message as it appeared after paying. when and how i will get the programs? Thank U.
burners
Site Admin

just wait for the p.m. back.
Sometimes it can take up to 12hrs, Yours was done in less then 30 minutes.

Thanks for purchasing our software ,)

Moved to lounge
alfredo ortiz

I made a purchase more than a week ago, 12 days to be exact and still no software. Sent 2 e-mails and all i got was an auto reply. When am i going to be able to get my software! X(
Spar13

please wait, just sit back and relax. we will get to you asap
burners
Site Admin

alfredo ortiz wrote:I made a purchase more than a week ago, 12 days to be exact and still no software. Sent 2 e-mails and all i got was an auto reply. When am i going to be able to get my software! X(
Hmmm I never got a p.m. :retarded:
alfredo ortiz

On your purchasing and pricing announcement, it does not say anything about sending a P.M. All it says is when your payment has been received and confirmed, you will be sent a P.M. on how to download the software. That's why i did not send a P.M. cause i was waiting for one.
burners
Site Admin

After you pay you are redirected to a page that says to pm me and gives exact instructions in huge letters on how to finish up the transaction.
alfredo ortiz

Dawg i didn't even get that page, but anyways i just want the software. I'm so gimped on my smn skill magic, that i make the gilfarmers look good in the game.
burners
Site Admin

Just p.m. me with your real name if you still need to have your account unlocked.

I wont unlock accounts until I have a p.m. with their real name so I can verify they paid.

Thanks
santiago_323

man i understand what your going through being the only person working and having everybody expect you to work like if you had 20 working with you ive gone through that before....keep doin your thing man and dont take shit from nobody!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. you are kinda slow though......JUST KIDING!!!!! :blingsmile:
sylem

i payed and sent pm's and emails and nothing yet. i would gladly wait but i am getting upset witht he fact me waiting i would be glad to help with programing if i could i am A+ cert and c+ also i am working on others but my main consern is i want the soft ware i payed my statement says i have ..just feeling kinda used...dunt want to get jiped..you should know wat i mean

Return to “Lounge”