Rogue PowerUp configuration ~ walkthrough

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue PowerUp software.
burners
Site Admin

Start by opening the program located in the startmenu under
Startmenu / All programs / Burnersware /

At first the option here may be a bit confusing but I will walk you through them 1 by 1.

First up is MP Report.
There is no timer for this because of some issues we are working out.
You can however enable it and it will send a mp report everytime it uses the Alt5 macro.
You must have Alt5 turned on for this to work.
If you want to know the mp of the bot more often you can simply add a /tell and mp after the cure macros.

ALT Macros.
You will notice you can currently only use one of these macros so please choose wisely.
If you are a rdm you may want to set this to Refresh yourself and set the timer acordingly (for more help on the timer for refresh please visit the Rogue Party Bot Help section).
For a whm you can set this to cast Protect on the target or haste, etc...

Ok now lets start off with HP detect.
There is 3 setting which will allow you to turn them on or off.
First one is 1/4. This will cast cure when the person has 1/4 hp missing or more. It usally will cast cure if the person only gets hit once so it is not good to use for power leveling lower level people.
Next is 1/2 his does the same as above but will cast @ 1/2 hp of the target.
Last is 3/4 this will only cast when the target is really low on hp or near death.

To use all three of these you can setup your macros as Alt1 Cure, Alt2 Cure II, and Alt3 Cure III.
This would casts Cure I when the target only needs a small cure and Cure II when at half HP and Cure III at 3/4 hp.

For powerleveling lower level people (I tested on a level 7 with a lvl 50whm) I left 1/4 HP off. I used 1/2hp and 3/4 hp with 1/2 hp set to Alt2 set to Cure and Alt3 set to Cure II.

Now heres the catch, to help ensure that the cures dont overlap very often you can select a 1/4 hp without selecting 1/2hp and you cant select 1/2hp without selecting 3/4 hp.
You can however select 1/2hp and 3/4hp or just 3/4hp.
If you dont follow these rules your target will die because the bot wont cure after it reaches the next hp stage.

Next up follow. This will follow the target inbetween casts and after it heals and you return from pause etc... It just makes the bot follow.
There is a bit of extra code to disable follow while casting to help ensure no casting interuptions. So if you are running and the bot decides to cast it will stop and cast then continue to follow when the cast is done.

Pause is next down the row and is discussed in the Pause Drive Thread.

From there simply click "RUN"
This will close the 7in1 , Launch POL and Run the bot

Return to “Help - PowerUp Bot”