Skill Up?

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Enhancing software.
Fujiwuji
Intermediate Botter

I was using this bot for 6 hours last night and I noticed I didn't gain a single Skill Up at all.

I was using Cure, Protect, Cure II, Shell in Xarcabard

Is there some specific way how I can actually Skill Up?
Like certain spells or what not?
Pyrolol

Those spells are enhancing and healing magic.
You can only get healing magic skillups if your MAIN job is rdm, pld or whm
enhancing is available to blm, whm, rdm, pld mains

other than that - dunno - keep trying
cybercam

was using this bot for 6 hours last night and I noticed I didn't gain a single Skill Up at all.

I was using Cure, Protect, Cure II, Shell in Xarcabard

Is there some specific way how I can actually Skill Up?
Like certain spells or what not?

i cast haste, invisible, baraera and protect IV it gives some skill up but VARY slow i was thinking my self that i must not be doing it right in 3 hr i only got 2 lvls
mdflows
L33t Botter

It takes a while to get the skill ups. I noticed at the lower levels I got them more frequently, but even as just a 30whm I notice they have slowed down a bit.

I wasn't able to notice an increase in skill ups from using cure II over just cure and same with protect and shell so I just use the lowest ones that use the least mp.

I do this when I am asleep or at work like right now. My character is in a secluded part of Konchstat Highlands skilling up while I work lol
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

yes in terms of skillups the lvl of the spell does not matter. For hi lvl whm I did al my skill uping of divine and enfeeble by casting repetetive dia and banish while in skill up/coffer key pt's, and we never saw any difference in frequency of skillups when using higher lvl versions.
burners
Site Admin

Pretty much the reason I made this bot, the skill ups are rediculously slow @ higher lvl's.

Besides why are you watching the bot? Just turn it on and go to bed, rinse and repeat until ur capped
burners
Site Admin

Btw evildr 1 more post and ur @ 500, nice
mdflows
L33t Botter

Burners wrote:Btw evildr 1 more post and ur @ 500, nice
ooh ooh I have to beat him to 500!!! lol 3 posts to go >.<
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

lol I think I waited to long :grin
cybercam

Besides why are you watching the bot?
i am not watching bot i look at log when i get back or if it runs for 2 hr and i get 3 lvl i know it's 1.5 a hr :blingsmile:

Return to “Help - Enhancing Bot”