Config doesnt run... problems

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Summoning software.
rory.casey

i seemed to hit soo many problems just getting started, ive been working on it all day.. but the problem is when i open the main program "burnerswere 7in1" on my desktop it opens and shows it as a background program but doesnt run, the config window doesnt come up, would nortan ut or spywere interfeer with that? and when i try to right or left click on the background icons nothing happens... my computer will not shut off, and taskmanager will not kill the program or cannot. basically there is no way to close the main prog. i have the afk tools installed, and followed the installation instuctions. the program also deleted all my marcos that were auto translated, they just dissapeared all of them. now i have to redo all my marco's ill play with the program list somemore but any suggestins would help.
maffers7087
Pro Botter

Hmmm my bot will take a min to comeup sometimes but it I just let it sit it will eventually come up. Also sometimes if i pause and unpause the bot the window will pop up faster. Other than that I don't know what to tell ya. :)
rory.casey

its not that it pauses i can sit there for 20 min it still doesnt come up do you use the smn bot prog in the folder or he main config?
rory.casey

anyone cureious... the progam i mean is "Rougue config.exe" doesnt responed and wont shut down i can get the smn bot to run and pull up POL.exe but the config wont run...

Return to “Help - Summoning Bot”