more problems...

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Summoning software.
rory.casey

i have other problems since i tried to run the burners prog, my 4th mule wont log in just responds with "EX3 uninstall", and POL ERROR after i try to re register it. so it seems like i lost my 4th mule... and this is when not running the prog to... every time i try to auto translate now the ffxi prg crashes... this is ever since ive tried to use the burners prg... just sounds like i got hacked... in my opinion. im not knocking this prog that was a chance i took but if anyone could help me id like to just get back to playing ffxi... insted of repairing... thanks
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

I highly doubt that burners would want to hack youre account, and youre mule at that. I am not for sure, but it sounds like maybe you downloaded 7In1 in the wrong folder, or maybe you have a 'corrupted' burners 7in1 program version. Have you tried logging into youre account without using windower? This kind of thing happened to me when Burners fixed the fishing bot, I couldnt log into mules at all, so what I had to end up doing is deleting FFXI completely >.< and ffxiscripting, and then basically re installing FFXI.
rory.casey

yes i have tried to log in with out the windower... ^^ but it still had the problems, this only happened after i tried to use the softwhere burners... but right now im uninstalling everythining and reinstalling it if its still there then its effected the online portion and might be something totally different... but its coincadental that ever since i tried to run the bots its been like this i cant acces spells with out it crashing either and all my jobs are mages... any other ideas...? im looking into the currupted burners soft, do you have to follow the directions the burners page gives you stap by step?
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

Just thought of another reason why it may not be working for you. I have never messed with my '.dat' files, but is it possible that you messed with any of youre '.dat' files? I know that you can change the way youre character looks by messing with '.dat' files(but only you can see changes on youre computer). Maybe you accidently deleted or misplaced some '.dat' files that were connected to majic spells and such.

Return to “Help - Summoning Bot”