Please . . .

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Provoking software.
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

OK ^^ I know the ability to only provoke a certain NM is easy to be detected by GMs, but why not throw the feature in for those who have the balls to go head to head with the GMs? With this feature people, in my opinion, would subscribe to Burnersware in a heart beat if you had the right advertisment. This ability to own anything, so please consider it. If anyone else likes the idea share their comments.

Good luck,
Wakachiba
burners
Site Admin

Will wait to see what other people think.
Wreyth
Intermediate Botter

if yo ucheckout AcTools, FFACT, and AutoTerror since i already see taht you have been using some functions from AutoIT you will find that you CAN have it look for a certain NM without tapping into SE files at all. it's like a pixelcheck but quicker and isn;t detectable by the GM's i personally program in all those languages and have been for awhile now and I know that it is possible to do so as well as it would make the bot alot faster yet. if you have any questions about those programs Burners feel free to ask me i wil ltry to help best i can.[/b]
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

That was some great information. I hope Burners considers it.
burners
Site Admin

I am
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

Cool! Now that your learning a lot about AC for Fishing Bot, you are probably learning a lot of new things that could enhance your other bots as well. I'm just guessing this. lol You could be learning nothing... I doubt it though.
bj10polo

Another suggestion, if you add a named provoke, is there a way to find the .dat files of mobs in the area, and just temporarily move them while bot is started?
darkrift
Pro Botter

i love the simple "I am" ... seems like you sick of dealing with us LOL
burners
Site Admin

Nah, I wasnt going to post anything but sometimes I feel I need to asure people that I see everything on the forums
Drbones420
Advanced Botter

Hello, I am thinking very seriously about purchasing your software, but i would feel more comfortable about not only the fisher but the provoker bot if there were some more options that i dont see listed. One option I would like to see is obviously the ability for the bot to only target specific NM mobs for instance, Argus would be my choice. It would be nice to be able to combine the functioning of lets say the leveling bot, the healer bot, or the enhancing bot to be able to automate the healing and or other enhancing spells that would ensure a win against the NM. Also some other things, possibly a way to incorporate spawn times on an in game bot hunter so it knows if argus is closest to spawning or if the king leech is closest to spawning and using waypoints and a navmap (functioning on older bots used to re-zone fisherman{ hopefully this is a function built in to your fisher bot} or this could also be used to rezone back on the ship to mhuara) this function would compare the timers, walk to fight whichever mob is more likely to spawn, fight and kill it using other in game macros (enspells, blazespikes, phalanx, stoneskin, cure 3 and 4.... obviously my character i'll be using is a RDM, i would also enjoy a bot that does the same functioning but for SAM commands too) . this is great for areas where there are multiple NM's and their spawn times are 24-36 hr spawns. These functions could ensure a greater percentage of drops between more NM's per site and could increase the marketablility of your bots. I disagree with paying for bots, unless you provide personalized customised support for the bots, which i see is part of your pledge for people who spend the money on the game. maybe i'm just picky but i think this could work. ooo maybe alarms too. THANKS BURNERS you tha man
Drbones420
Advanced Botter

I also have heard that there is a possibility to remove (temporarily) the graphic addresses to all other characters (other botters near spawn) and all other non NM mobs in order to make the claim that much more faster because these graphics are not loaded when starting the game so more likely to see the mob as fast as possible, also does lowering the resolution and detail ingame make a difference to how fast this info is coming into your system. seems that if there is nothing you can see but the spawn when it pops there may be a better chance of beating the japanese bots, or at least matching them. Most of these removal of files would have to be done manually and put back in manually after using the bot, which i would totally take the time to do if it meant me getting the claim on argus and getting a peacock charm (13-16 mil depending on server) one for myself and one to sell 8D, well maybe i'm getting the creative juices flowing, i wish i knew more about programming and macro editing cause i would try to figure out this myself, but meh, so much stuff to do so little time
burners
Site Admin

Man thats alot of reading, Some how I skipped over those posts before.

I like some of the ideas in your first post drbones and will most likely work some of the in slowly in the future.

Your second post has my attention as well and if you are willing to see which dat files do what I would be more then willing to work with you to make a name specific mob hunter.

Lemme know
Drbones420
Advanced Botter

Sorry for the long post's i just like typing sometimes. The idea i had about dat files was directly related to the moogle changing trick for your moghouse where u take (from a list of dat files in playonline's FFXI rom folders) one of the dat files that you want your mog to look like. Then i discovered the model viewer here are some links and files if u wanna check it out XD

https://www.killingifrit.com/page.php?id=343

Check out this stuff, it may help in making a better bot that can claim spawns quicker without the lag from other players or monsters getting in the way.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
burners
Site Admin

If you just remove the dat files wont the game just crash once it tries to load them ?
Ziyco
Pro Botter

Whats this Stuff that was mentioned? the Spolier NPC thingy. WHat does it do? Does it only show the NPC u wanna go after? Will it crash the game? Please Explain what this stuff is.

Return to “Help - Provoking Bot”