Patatoesngravy AKA Ashraf, you have been banned BITCH!

You will be made an example of
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

Screen name: patatoesngravy
paypal account name: Hanan Sarsour
Address: 14452 SW 83st
Miami, FL 33183 USA
Phone number: (305) 388-6454
Myspace: www.myspace.com/patatoesngravy
IP 65.9.135.46

So yeah, this guy scammed my account, by pretending to be a MOD from this site. He has been banned, and deserved it. and I got my account back.
Spar13

grats
Awax2
Intermediate Botter

glad you got the account back too.
SeniorRice
L33t Botter

This guy was an annoying douchebag from the start.
Thanks Kyro.
mdflows
L33t Botter

wow he is one ugly ass mofo!!!
Feller
Intermediate Botter

Hahahaha! "I like getting pounded in the ass" LOL did you guys do that to his profile? If you did omfg that is so fuckin funny :E
Vale
Pro Botter

Yah his face is kinda messed up >.>
thefadednight
Intermediate Botter

mean...but true. LOL

grats man.
cheesecakelove55
NewB Botter

haha wow Kyo, u still on that? u didnt GET your account back. i GAVE it back too you. Idiot. and whos address/phone number is that? not mine lmao. Idiot boy. 305 isnt my area code, 786 is. Learn how to hack. ah and Vale, computers arent for girls, learn how to wash some dishes, idiot housewife. And no, they didnt "Hack" my myspace and change my name, my name on myspace is always gay. Its funny and attracts attention. oh and, that isnt my IP adress, thats the IP Adress for sunset highschool, haha aahh Kyo, u have much to learn. Arent you 13 years old? listen to Japanese Death metal? Great, Just what we need, another freak on FFXI. Do something important with your life, like play guitar or get a girlfriend, instead of leaving away messages saying "I Love meeting new friends! Please IM me!! Im good at conversations!" haha, you're pathetic. And one more thing, MDflows..howre u gonna talk shit about me like that? Why didnt u say u didnt like me before, but now u say since u know im banned? Didnt expect that from you, im dissapointed. Dont really have anything against anyone else. You can all get back to your virtual lives now. :)
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

Dude you are the pathetic one.HAHAHA, I dont give a fuck what you say because you are a proven liar and scammer, so fuck off, I am just laughing because you bought another Burners account. go Burners! +$15 for the site, I hope he bans you again, I wonder if youre sorry ass would buy another account, but maybe with a different name like Fucktard or something, its obviously you Patatoesngravy, in youre last post on here you said you "gave" me back my account, BULL SHIT. I called up POL and gave them my CC info and they gave a new password which only the CC holder could have. I hope you get banned from this site again, you fuckin sandy butthole.
Cooleko
Mod in Training

you dont have to purchase another account, you just have to register from a different ip

his new account just doesnt have access to the hacks section
Vale
Pro Botter

haha Dude Kyo actually got his account back, You didn't give it to him .... remember that post you made "Oh no my account got hacked" If you gave it to him then how was it hacked? Oh and btw that chick thing made no sence I was just pointing out you look ugly just like everyone else obviously thinks
cheesecakelove55
NewB Botter

ah but vale, dont point out anything, you're lucky you have the right to vote, so dont get spoiled and act like you have freedom of speech. Oh and Kyo, im finished with you, i played with your account, did u some favors, then u got the password back. Woopdeedoo! thatll teach me! Instead of playing the ongoing ramble of a game, learn how to use your words correctly, you type like an ESOL kid. Detroit reppin. 8)
Cooleko
Mod in Training

that really doesnt make sense.... We are not lucky to have the right to vote unless your an illegal immigrant that somehow got ahold of a social security number (THAT is someone who is lucky to vote). As far as the freedom of speech, that has been in the constitution for over 200 years XD. Nothing lucky there either. Burners doesnt need to be a flame war. Some unprecidented actions occured, time passed, and then they were concluded. Kyo, first hand experience... At least your character wasnt stripped and delvled. (Cooleko was when i got him back from the kid in December) Cheesecake, patatoes, ashraf, charlie, (whatever your going by now) just cut it out, its done, all the wrongs are taken care of. You took his account, he is upset, you were banned, and now he is bragging. Just let it drop. Same thing goes for you Kyo, just get over it, you have your account back. Doesnt matter how ugly you think Ash is. Its over.
*steps off the soap box and kicks it aside*
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

lol here here cooleko and I love the emote :)

Return to “Banned Bitches”