Boyahda Fame Macro

Suggest a new bot idea that you would like to see made or an already existing bot you would like to see Burners make.
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

This would be a really nice macro for someone to have access to. Being that the quest, Only the Best, in Selbina raises almost all fame in the game, I could see this being really helpfull. No one wants to sit there and do it themselves. It would be to long and boring.

Can anyone write a script for this? Maybe capable of turning in either of the 3 items you would like to turn in? I would attempt this, but my scripting skills consist of only the "Hello World!" program.

It would be much appreciated.
Thank you.
laura
BANNED BITCH

is that the one with the Boyahda Moss?

if so I can write it. I need a day and I will up it.
Zamphire

i've never tested this but these bots are usually pretty good. https://forums.cameroncole.com/index.php ... entry39977
test it out and see if it works
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

Yes it is the one with Boyahda Moss in Selbina. I have 20 stacks of this stuff and want to max fame quick. Ofcourse, it would take forever if I did it myself. The script would be appreciated.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

and may as well add it ing for the other two items the quest uses or have someone else modify it. Boyahda moss= trade 1 item, millioncorn= trade 3 items, latheine cabbage= trade 5 items. Something to note though for a macro is that anything above the amount requested that you trade to the NPC is given back to you automatically. So if you have the macro trade 5 of _____ items then the same macro will work for all three types. Just would need to fill in the blank/variable for which item was to be traded.
Zamphire

did you test out the macro i posted?
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

lol no I haven't since I've already capped my chars fames and I agree most of the stuff from that site is good but I was just making a comment for design in case laura does do one.
Kyoshinra
Pro Botter

You dont need a script to do this, and it doesnt take a long time at all. About 4 months ago I did it, I made in game macro to trade to the guy and it took me 15 mins to get max fame. AND this is a great quest, because for ever moss or w/e the NPC gives you back money, so in the end when you are done, it will only cost you a little bit. And sorry, I dont remember the macro I made.
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

I haven't had time to test macro Zamphire, but I will look into it later. Exactly how many stacks did you have to trade in Kyoshinra? I have 20 stacks, and I haven't really had the time to do it myself. Even if it only takes 15 minutes, I am very busy... Trying tot make time. I was going to run the script before I go to school or work.
laura
BANNED BITCH

I posted the bot i made for you here:

https://forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopi ... 4968#14968
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

Thank you very much! ^^
Cooleko
Mod in Training

what are you using to make your gui's laura, i was thinking of creating some fun things of my own, but i am not sure how to craft a gui. if you dont want to post public, you could pm me.
laura
BANNED BITCH

I Build EVERYTHING in AUTOIT :blingsmile:

https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/
kidkay
Advanced Botter

Zamphire wrote:i've never tested this but these bots are usually pretty good. https://forums.cameroncole.com/index.php ... entry39977
test it out and see if it works
The link is no longer available, does anyone have a Selbina fame script i can download from?

I'm just being lazy, I'll just teach myself the scripting, this will give me a hobby :blingsmile: . Any tips on multi trading items would be appriecated.

Return to “New Bot Suggestions”