Having trouble getting this running

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue PowerUp software.
ltrain01

I think the problem lies in the configuration options for FFXI itself.
1. Do I need to set the window size to a particular setting?
2. Are there specific chat options that the bot program requires

So far I've gotten the thing to heal my character but not follow him/her around.
ltrain01

I filtered out all of the commands, and the bot at least starts now. It will cast heal on the target, however it won't follow him.
burners
Site Admin

Maybe its in the follow macro.

I picked up an extra character when I first made this bot and was able to get the char to lvl 20 with a lvl 50 whm/smn in 1 full day.

I didnt really have any problems when I was using it, other then when I would zone sometimes to bot would go wacky.
ltrain01

The follow macro seems to be working. If I trigger it manually it works. I will double check the macros.

The summoning macro does seem to be working without any problems. I will give it another shot. Thx for the quick reply.
ltrain01

I got it working,but I noticed a few anomolies
First I put debug spew into each command. For some reason it's using alt-0. I copied the follow command to alt-0 and it seem to work...after a while though I noticed that alt-9(what's supposed to be follow) was also triggered.

I was also wondering if it had trouble with KVM switches. But the summoner bot seemed to work fine with my switch enabled. I went from a summoning skill of 30-90 while I was working on another machine.

Overall the bot seems to work, you might want to double check the documentation.

-Thx.
burners
Site Admin

Will do, thanks ;p
jice

Im not having trouble using the bot its awesome. Just wondering if there is a way to use this if you are in a party. That would be so cool cause i suck as a whm lol. I dont know but im always scared to join a party i worry to much about everyone im told, lol but thats the job right.
burners
Site Admin

It will heal one person in the party but thats about it.
Kazekami
Helpfull Botter

I run the bot and it go crazy before even start the game... the window where you select pause start exit is no longer there only bugs my computer, I tried to reinstall it with no success. As if it is on automatic and I cannot control it. Please help me out.

Jones Fischer
burners
Site Admin

Ill check it out later today
burners
Site Admin

Do you have the latest version?

Return to “Help - PowerUp Bot”