Deleted Account? Read THIS !!!!!!

If you're having trouble with the forums including payment and membership, check here.
TimDTR
NewB Botter

Hm.

When i paid, your webside said "once you pay, you have lifetime access". I am not getting the service i paid for. Why does it matter how "active" i am? This is not a god damn social chat network, i paid for a service.. i don't give a damn how often i check your forums.

I demand a refund if i'm not going to be getting the access i paid for. I will not pay ANOTHER TIME to get access that i have already paid for. Refund or give me access please.

please reply
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

Are you asking for help or to be given the middle finger and be told to FO?

Many many people who have been inactive for awhile have gotten their access back by simply asking nicely and explaining they did not know.

For the maintenance of the forums (elimination of dead resources) inactive accounts get cleared so we do not have accounts from people who quit a year ago tieing up space. This is no different from clearing your temp internet files every so often.

These inactivity requirements have been in place for quite a while and you only have to log to the site like 3 times a year to maintain activity.

If you do not want to piss everyone off and get nowhere then I'd suggest you be civil when asking others to do you favors.
t0xIc
Pro Botter

It say's when signing up you must check forums 1 time every 3 months or 4 months.

So I think you should be added to the banned bitches section, and then we torment your information. Just my opinion though.
TimDTR
NewB Botter

When i signed up, it said nothing about checking the forums.

and i assure you, if i'm added to the "banned bitches" section over a complaint you will have hell to pay

btw, I DID ask nicely in a privmsg to burners.. all he did was point me to this thread.

This is NOT like clearing temp internet files at all. When i clear my temp internet files, i don't have to pay for windows again.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

You're either not understanding my analogy or intentionally ignoring it.

I was not saying that the repercussions of clearing them were the same(although there are indirect repercussions of not clearing your temp internet files). What I was saying was that from a site maintenance perspective purging all the inactive, for all we know they've quit, member files is a maintenance issue to clear up resources just like you delete your temporary internet files to clear up resources for your computer. There is a very close similarity between the two if you look at it from the maintenace paerspective instead of just from the perspective of a upset customer.

I don't know when you originally joinedor under what screenname it was but the inactivity procedures have been in effect for about 8 months now. They're nothing new. So unless you joined quite a while ago then the inactivity info was available at the time you signed up. Now I cannot say anything in regards to you and burners private comunications as I am not privy to them but I can say this is the first time I have heard of someone not being reactivated upon request as long as they agreed to log on every few months to maintain activity from that point out. Which makes me wonder whether you refused to(as you imply in your post here) or if you were rude in your initial request.

Either way I am not here to start a flame war, my previous post was merely pointing out that you were not going to get anything by pissing people off.
TimDTR
NewB Botter

here is my exact privmsg to Burners

To: Burners
Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:51 am
Subject: need access again

Please give me download access again, i got an e-mail saying my account had been removed due to being inactive.. well i followed the link in the e-mail and re-registered and now i can't download anything.

please fix this :)

and all i got in return was a link to this topic.

please just give me what i paid for, i do not wish to go around in circles about "being active". and yes, i signed up roughly 8 months ago.. i did not see anything about needing to be active to keep my download access.
burners
Site Admin

I sent 2 e-mails and 3 private messages about the matter long before any accounts where even deleted.

next time pay attention when you get an e-mail saying "Your account is going to be deleted".
Instead you somehow thought you where above the law and you could just say fuck it then stroll back here and demand your account back.

Sorry it doesnt work like that, this is burners law and evildr is the sheriff and you my friend are just a common citizen with no special privelages thats about to become an outlaw. Get the picture?
TimDTR
NewB Botter

I was not told i needed to check my e-mail for this when i signed up, i do not like e-mail.. i don't even use it, i just have an account for stuff like this. All i know is, i paid for something and i'm not getting it.

So this is your final stand? I will not be getting what i paid for?
burners
Site Admin

You got what you paid for over and over and over.
Be a man and admit your wrong and we all can move on.

Its in the Terms and Conditions of this site and AND when you first install the software you must agree to these t&c that state I can change anything at anytime.
Im sorry that I can sit at everyones computers and baby sit them to make sure they check their e-mail and private messages. That can only be one persons fault and sure the hell aint mine.
If you dont like to check your e-mail then thats fine but your going to suffer the consequences.

Return to “Help and Info”