Need help.. badly lol

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
Darkeclipse
Helpfull Botter

Ok, so.. i tried burners bot about 30-60 minutes ago, didnt work. Not sure what's wrong but it won't start fishing.

Tried the DTbot about 15-30 minutes ago, also didnt work. I followed the setup instructions also. I repeated it multiple times, and it still failed. help me! lol
Darkeclipse
Helpfull Botter

Ok, i think i just got the DT bot working for sure.

But i still have a problem...

It's not "letting" it catch anything.

Lets say if it takes 10 seconds to catch a fish, it'll cancel it in within 3-5 seconds.

P.S: Any idea what i'm doing wrong with both burners and DT?
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

The burners bot works with certain known issues but isn't very efficient. The DTbot has been temporarily broken because of the offsets that changed with the update. I'm in the process of finishing up a new release of it so just hang in there.
Darkeclipse
Helpfull Botter

ty evil, always seem to be able to count on you lol

let me know when its up and running ^^
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

justinsane
Advanced Botter

I have run across a new problem with the 7 in1 fishing bot. The bot has been working great for some time but all of a sudden last night the problem of the bot turning it self off has come up. I start it like normal and it works, but after it catches a few carp the Pause Exit and Run box disappears and the game just stops fishing. Other than that the game runs fine. I log out start it up again and the same process happens. Anyone else ever have this problem? I like the 7 in 1 despite its minor problems. I tried the DTfishing bot and it just confuses me =(
maffers7087
Pro Botter

This may sound kinda funny but when I am useing the Burners Fishing bot if i use my mouse to move, open my menu, or any thing other then to hit the run button the bot does not want to run. Idk why but if i just use my keybord it works fine. Maybe this is not your prob but just thought i would try
~maf
justinsane
Advanced Botter

I've never had that problem before; the only thing that I can think of is that I tried to run the power up bot. Maybe when I did that it messed up something in the programming. I am going to try to uninstall and reinstall it to see if that fixes it.

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”