I quit ^^

Feel free to talk about anything here.
mdflows
L33t Botter

lol I just spent about 5 hours today doing ZMs and now I can get to sky legit. I just realized how bored I am and how many hours are wasted on this game! I mean when it takes 5 hours if not more just for me to get somewhere legit that I was already going w/e I wanted!

It is all just a black hole of a game that is never supposed to end. I have a 75ninja rank 7 on ZM 12 lol and now have sky access. I have over 50mil in gear and not sure if I want to quit but I do want to check out a different server before I decide for sure that I am done with this game. I have done all the assault missions for ToAU, I am on PM 8-3 and already have uber gear.

What else to do with this account, I don't know? Anyway if anyone is interested in a trade or buy or w/e just respond. I think I will probably quit if I don't change servers.

FFXI is a good game but I was thinking about changing interests like maybe spending more time having a life o.O
mdflows
L33t Botter

lol this link posted in here also adds to my reason for quiting.

https://msnbc.msn.com/id/8888579/

although I am not so addicted to the game that something like this would happen lol

It's pretty sad when someone will stay up for 24+ hours just to play a fucking game! It is not real, you gain nothing from it and when a new game comes out all the so called friends you made are gone. You end up getting fat and out of shape. You are pale do to lack of sunlight and realize that you have no "real" friends.

I am sorry I couldn't find the post but when someone uses their game name for example "turbofox" and says that if anyone wants to call them to just ask for turbofox lol that is just plain sad!

Hmmm I play ffxi and my name on ffxi is Cubix but you know who the fuck people ask for when they call my house? They ask for Michael! hahaha I'm sorry but that just cracks me up and makes me feel sad all at the same time! Please realized that RL is RL and games don't take the place of it. If you let games becomse RL you will be the only one in your "RL" for the rest of your RL!

Sorry I am kinda going off on a tanget but this is a forum and I wanted to get this BS about games and RL and people having heart attacks and referring to themselves in RL the same way they do on some BS game!
Zamphire

i have a blank account you can have on my serve if you'd like it, lol, maybe even trade me your niunja for it :P
mdflows
L33t Botter

Zamphire wrote:i have a blank account you can have on my serve if you'd like it, lol, maybe even trade me your niunja for it :P
lol no comment O.o
Zamphire

seriously though. if your looking to change servers i'll gladly give you the account or a World pass to Bahamut
Cenwyn
Helpfull Botter

Lol Md come to Asura money to start and PL assured for you :)
I am sorry I couldn't find the post but when someone uses their game name for example "turbofox" and says that if anyone wants to call them to just ask for turbofox LOL that is just plain sad!

Hmmm I play ffxi and my name on ffxi is Cubix but you know who the fuck people ask for when they call my house? They ask for Michael! hahaha I'm sorry but that just cracks me up and makes me feel sad all at the same time! Please realized that RL is RL and games don't take the place of it. If you let games becomse RL you will be the only one in your "RL" for the rest of your RL!
Totally agree... specially when you say " It is not real, you gain nothing from it "

/cheer C.
maffers7087
Pro Botter

:cry: i make a very good living playing and selling video games
Prince
L33t Botter

can i have your nin?:P lol ill give you a 61blm with sky and uber gear^^; 37 subs, and almost all jobs out of Valkurm or within an hour of getting out of it. eh?
Cenwyn
Helpfull Botter

maffers7087 wrote::cry: i make a very good living playing and selling video games
Loooooooooooooooool Sorry did not mean to offend anyone :P
snake4027
L33t Botter

lol yea i need to quit FFXI is not that good really. get a party lvl up same thing every day even the missions are not that fun, the game is like 5 years old anyways
Spar13

Well md I just removed you from my goodbye line right before you made this post...
laura
BANNED BITCH

I have recently quite playing myself. I have 2 kids at home and when I relized that thier homework wasn't being done, they were haveing problems at school, and just had no respect for me I had to look at myself objectivly and ask. WHAT IS WRONG. The only thing I could come up with is the time I wasn't giving them, but giving my FFXI addiction.

It has only taken a week and I realized I love my kids and I love my life. Now I have it back........ for now.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

lol This is one of the main reasons I joined the bot communities. I do not have the RL time to farm/grind without sacraficing other things. Glad you got your life back Laura.
mdflows
L33t Botter

Since I quit playing this game I have been going to the gym! That is my new hobby. I have lost 25 lbs and I am a whole lot leaner. My wife looks at me like I am a steak. I can't get from one room to the next without getting attacked lol.

Hmmm LoO or Punani.... Punani wins everytime! Goodbye FFXI!

I'll still pop in just to socialize but I am done with FFXI. Maybe I'll play again when Square comes out with another Online Game.
Deatheye
Advanced Botter

mdflows wrote: I am sorry I couldn't find the post but when someone uses their game name for example "turbofox" and says that if anyone wants to call them to just ask for turbofox lol that is just plain sad!
hey actually I knwo a lot People in RL that call me Deatheye.
They even intruduce me to tohers with that name : >
Even my mother knows that name and would know who they want if they wouldn't call on my mobile phone.

Return to “Lounge”