Black Sole & a NOOB Fisherman

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
Wakachiba
L33t Botter

I'm not even past level 10 in Fishing, yet I have a theory. With Iocaine's killfish feature I should be able to catch fish that I hook with out being the required skill level. Would higher skill required fish give you more skill ups if caught? If so, would it be possible to fish only Black Sole by using the ID fish option overnight? How often would you get bites from Black Sole? Leaving the bot on for a good 8 hours while asleep is a long time to catch Black Sole. Can anyone explain their thoughts or knowledge on the subject? Any comment is appreciated.
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

Yes but this really should be either in the Iocaine thread or at least in the Hacks section since Iocaine is there. It being posted here will confuse people just like the twenty billion question posts I got when I changed it's name.

You can catch sole at lvl 1 with Iocaine killfish turned on.

You get higher skillups from higher lvl fish in general but I cannot vouch for anything more then a 35 lvl difference. I have heard from people who were unable to get skillups when using a lvl1 fisher for soles. Also I have never seen a fish skill increase higher then .3 .

You could use the id method to catch only soles but everything you pass on still counts towards your daily limit. You would not get many sole bites relatively and you would only catch a portion of those because of line snaps stealing alot of them.

From what I've heard lvl 1 fisher mules doing soles can expect not much more then 3 stacks before hitting their daily limit and fatiguing out.

If Burners or any Mod with priviledges could move this to a more appropriate section that would be great.

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”