don't work

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Summoning software.
samantha
Helpfull Botter

Hello
sorry for my bad english but i'm french.
the bot don't work, i have read the posts and all are ok, macro, installation, etc... When i launch the bot, POL go, i'm log into FF11 and wait, but i'm only see the macro move, ligne 1 ligne 10, ligne 9 etc... but no summoning, nothing.... i don't use windower, i hope you can help me.

sam
burners
Site Admin

do your macros actually work ? try them without the bot to make sure
samantha
Helpfull Botter

yes my macro works, but for info, i play with gamepad, i think the bot don't "push" the good buttons, macros appeared, and nothing happens. sometimes, i rest, sometimes no. I have all my options in config on ' default".
Sam
Bigorno

Yeah exactly the same problem for me, i play with keyboard and all is set to default :(
My comp is a Athlon XP2600+ Memory: 1Go DDR Video : ATI Radeon 9700 Pro, i think it's fast enough ;)
and my macro are good (and i'm french too if it can help..)
Thx for the Help Burners
burners
Site Admin

Are you both using the Euro bot ?
samantha
Helpfull Botter

of course yes
Bigorno

No i'm not using the EU bot cause when i do, the bot cannot detect my FFXI resolution, so i cannot lauch it. I've got the US version of FFXI not the EU one
burners
Site Admin

Im still testing the bot but I havent had or seen the problem yet so its hard to diagnose.

Just wanted to let you guys know I havent given up on you.
samantha
Helpfull Botter

have you a azerty Keyboard? I'm think the software push the bad buttons, not for the macros, but for the executions. Can you just tell me what is the buttons the soft supposed to push on keyboard for actions?
Thanks.

Sam
samantha
Helpfull Botter

Sorry Burner, but i really need to level up my skill summoning, do you know we have keyboard different in french? Maybe you know that, but i'm searching for what happend and why that don't work. So you have in us i think a qwerty keyboard, some buttons have different places.
Just want to know if my idea are good or now.

Respectueusement.

Sam
burners
Site Admin

The buttons pressed are ALT then the numbers.

I will p.m. you a section of the code when I get home tonight.
We can then go over it and see where the problem is ok.

Thanks for being patient
samantha
Helpfull Botter

Number of right? i need to try to activate my Numbers numeric maybe? I try tomorrow, thx for response Burner
Sam
samantha
Helpfull Botter

Hi,

I try to activate Numeric keypad, to lock and unlock Caps, but nothing happend. Help :(

Sam
burners
Site Admin

Please download and use the attached program to test.

Please let me know if the program opens and closes notepad twice.

it needs to open and close it twice so please download and run it.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bigorno

Hello, on my computer, your test program only lauch the notpad once and don't close it

Return to “Help - Summoning Bot”