Invisible Bot

Suggest a new bot idea that you would like to see made or an already existing bot you would like to see Burners make.
schwarzi88

so heres what i was thinkin ..... if there are bots out there that can make u run fast and bots that make u claim stuff instantly the there should be a bot that keeps u invisible for as long as u want for all those flying around and claiming things lol ........ ya know what i mean! please check into it please! thanks guys
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

Just to clear it up there is no ffxi hack genie in a bottle. We can only automate things or modify parts of code that are handled terminal side. This greatly limits what we can do with hacks and is why there are manny more things that we cannot do then things we can.
Zamphire

Buffs, character stats, gill amount all these things are handled server side, so no, this cant be done.
Bob
Intermediate Botter

A bot that reads your Invisible cant be done because its a /random timer but there are stats that increase the amount of time your cast lasts for... BUT you could probubly script a program that randomly casts inv.. or tonko on you with a timer but if it wears off before then your kinds SOL. Invisible can be cast over itself so if you wanted to do the same for sneak i think you would be up a creek.

Return to “New Bot Suggestions”