I GOT BANNED LAST NIGHT AFTER USING THIS FOR 5 MINUTES

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
Melisa1
Advanced Botter

I got banned last night after using the basic fishing bot for a few minutes and my account has been closed forever and I never got to tell anyone good bye or anything
Zamphire

That really sucks, sorry to hear it
Melisa1
Advanced Botter

do you know how upset this makes me even before I did this stuff I had been playing that game for over 3 years was mainly 75 rng with max merits and I worked so hard I drove myself to my limit mentaly in that game and just get banned in 5 mins...
t0xIc
Pro Botter

Hmmm. Maybe it's a well needed break...
Melisa1
Advanced Botter

A break??? they closed my account this time they didnt just ban me =(
Zamphire

It's a risk you take when using bots. It says it on the first page of ffxiscripting. It's like speeding. When you speed you know if you get caught you could lose your license, but you take the risk.
darkmagefussion
Botter on the rise

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! MELISA!!!!!! i talked to u a few times im Darkmage and Fussion ima miss u girl :( srry u got banned hacks can rly fuck u over hardcore
tonynlo
Pro Botter

Was banned as well. I'm not exactly sure why, could be multiple things, but needless to say /goodbye FFXI ;;
Zamphire

Mellisa, make sure you really got perma banned, does it say LM-11 when you try to log in, or LM-17?
MPK
Pro Botter

Melisa are you on Midgard?
Melisa1
Advanced Botter

MPK wrote:Melisa are you on Midgard?
What is that???
I am on alexander if you mean server or was anyways I tryed going on my friends ffxi but I guess he changed his password or somthing I just wish I was able to ask someone on that server or somthing to send a message to my best friend its not so much I was banned that bugs me so much even though it realy hurts after all that work I put into that game for so long but realy I just wish I could say good bye to my 2 best friends on there =(
Melisa1
Advanced Botter

Can anyone answer a final ffxi request for me ok it dosnt matter server or w/e can someone add's my best friends handle and just send him a message telling him what happend to me
his handle name is magic
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

I'm not at a good connection atm to try that handle but you might want to make a free email account(yahoo, hotmail, etc..) and give it to whoever you have contact your friend so they can give your friend a way to contact you and not rely on a middle man to explain everything etc..
Melisa1
Advanced Botter

evildr wrote:I'm not at a good connection atm to try that handle but you might want to make a free email account(yahoo, hotmail, etc..) and give it to whoever you have contact your friend so they can give your friend a way to contact you and not rely on a middle man to explain everything etc..
Ive been kicked out forever and the only way I can contact him is though my friends list
Melisa1
Advanced Botter

OK EVERYONE I AM MAKING A HOLE NEW ACCOUNT AND LOOKING FOR A NEW SERVER ANYONE ON HERE WANT ME TO JOIN THEIR SERVER AND DONT MIND HELPING ME OUT JUST A LITTLE BIT?

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”