I need some help and/or advice

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Summoning software.
Perkyboylucky

I finally got the bot to work, I have all the macros set with the /echo ... , /echo EXIT and avatar macro commands. I did everything as what was told to do on the help message boards and how to set up the bot. I let the bot stay they and I don't touch anything, the bot does nothing after the 60 seconds or more. Is there something wrong? Please help me resolve this issue, I don't know why the bot won't activate, thanks.
burners
Site Admin

Look up the Pause Drive feature
Perkyboylucky

I tried the Pause Drive feature and it still doesn't seem to work. The bot would rest a while and get up or just rest and never get up, it never casts. It says there the bot would be active when I insert the media disk and when I do insert the disk, it will rest and never get up or just rest a while then get up. If I insert nothing, all it does is stand there not even casting, I hope you can tell me what's wrong, thanks again.
Perkyboylucky

Perkyboylucky wrote:I tried the Pause Drive feature and it still doesn't seem to work. The bot would rest a while and get up or just rest and never get up, it never casts. It says there the bot would be active when I insert the media disk and when I do insert the disk, it will rest and never get up or just rest a while then get up. If I insert nothing, all it does is stand there not even casting, I hope you can tell me what's wrong, thanks again.
Ok, what I went to go take a look at Xstar's post, and that's the same thing that's happening to me, the bot stands for a few seconds, heals and stays that way. If I push Alt H, the bot will get up for another few seconds then go back to permanent healing again, even with the Rest On/Off switch on Off, the bot will heal and never get up to cast, I have all the macros set for all 7 avatars, a Release macro at Alt 0, echo at Ctl1, and EXIT at Ctl 0, I'm sure I did most of the directions as said, but what's wrong that I didn't do correct, thanks again.

ADD: I have everything as shown in then macros- 4 avatar macros, a Release macro, Echo and EXIT. For the bot config settings, I checked on all the avatars and spirits I have. I set it to Slow and the Pause: On to the D drive, and I still can't get this bot to cast.

When I start the game, the bot uses a macro and heals for a few seconds, it then gets up and does nothing. I've been hours on this bot trying to figure out what's wrong. Please help me get this bot to work, I have no clue what I did wrong and the bot not working makes me feel like I've wasted my time for nothing. I hope I can get a reply soon, thanks.
burners
Site Admin

Ok drop me a p.m. and lets get this solved, drop me your phone number if you dont mind and I will call you can get this solved fast.

However you want to handle it, just drop me a p.m. and ket me know.

Lets get you Summoning :)

Return to “Help - Summoning Bot”