Guide To The test Server

Anarchy Online Guides
PostBot

First thing to remember is that The test server is a very very small community, and everybody there already knows everybody, and all the logfiles about what happens on test are heavily heavily reviewed so never mention anything about exploits or other accounts or who you are on live when on test.

getting on test:
https://www.anarchy-online.com/content/c ... ometester/

Chatting: On test there are some channels that you should look at, they are Social, Global, Shopping, and Playfield. Social is where you do most of the talking, everyone can hear what you say in social, all factions, nomatter where you are. Global is used by employees of funcom and the Bug Hunters. Shopping, This is where people will post what they want to give away, or where you post what you want to give away. And Finally Playfield is heard by anyone on the same playfield as you.

People of Test: Most people on test server are paid members, but that doesn't exclude free accounts. There is no support system on the test server, so do not use /petition. Instead there are Bug Hunters, they are the people with green names, and they are members of ARK. There are also the Council of Testers, they are the link between the people of test and the Bug Hunters/Developers, they are normal characters, and they belong to the ORG Council of Testers. Everyone on test hangs out in ICC so if you need someone go there.

Money, Tradeskills, and Buffs: There is no econmony on test, like i said, you will never be able to sell an item ever (unless its to a shop) But you can get credits for free! to get credits go to ICC where everyone hangs out and ask in vicinity for credits, a member of the council of testers will give you up to 1 million credits (sometimes 2 or if you have a good reason 3 or 4 or as many as you need), the people with green names (bug hunters) will give you up to 5 million credits but no more. All COT's(council of testers) and BH's(bug hunters) can do all tradeskills for you at no charge. COT's can give you any buff that can be false professioned by an agent Go to the AODB nano listings to see what agents can and cant FP. Bug hunters can do all buffs that can be casted by players (sorry no touch of Marius)

Tower's and Aliens: There are no tower wars on test, all towers are strictly for buffs, if you destroy towers there is the possibility that you can be banned from test. If you want to do raids just shout out in social that you want to do some aliens, and raids can be organized from time to time.

I think i covered everything, umm There are items you can get on test for free also.
When lvl 175 is reached:
Sanguine ring
Lava Protection Boots and Skin Galvanizer

When lvl 190 is reached:
Pure Novictum Ring

When lvl 200 + is reached:
Hold Hell at Bay
Adjust faction for player to assist SK leveling

When lvl 205 + is reached:
Inferno garden key.

ahh, i know what i forgot, Bugsy, register at https://arf.ark.funcom.com/bugsy/ once you have started a character on test, and you can use bugsy to report bugs and get bug points, you can cash them in for Level boosts, Items, Tokens, Armor, and Yalms and cars and stuff that is cool.

also, getting a yalm:If you can find a yalm in a shop with a VA requirement under 95 it is possible that there can be a Yalm party where everyone above level 5 will be given the cash for a Yalm.

ohh, and starter packs: When you first get to ICC ask a cot for a Starter Pack, you will get,
A Medsuit (adds 78 to treatment), the stamina/treatment buffing rifle, a +7% xp ring, all the map upgrades, 2 intel buffing pistols, and some cheep NCU, all this comes in a back pack. I will post some screenshots in the upcoming days

Return to “AO Guides”