Warrior 100% Crit Exploit, With Video

World of Warcraft Tips
PostBot

I guess the question that comes up is this.. Was recklessness intended for the use of exploiting engineering items?

Whats happening is the warrior in this video pops recklessness, and then blows a sapper charge auto-critting everything in sight.

Now Sapper charge is a powerful engineering item by itself, and recklessness is a very powerful warrior skill by itself. When combined though.. I dont believe recklessness was intended to be used to AoE to this degree. If they wanted it that way, they'd let you pop recklessness and retalition at the same time. However everyone knows that combo would be overpowered to the extreme. Using a sapper charge during recklessness is the loophole to this balance.

Im not for the nerfing of any class, but this particular combo seems way overpowered when you consider a warriors current strengths. I dont think warriors were intended to be able to AoE better than mages every 30 minutes. Unless of course if it gets patched that their armor becomes paper armor during their AoE exploit. Or just not let recklessness apply to Sapper charges. Its meant to be reckless with your melee and crit like crazy, it doesnt even make logical sense that a reckless person could magically make a bomb auto crit on people. This is a design mistake, no more no less.

And of course, here's the video of it in use, which i might add is getting viewed by a LOT of people and will only be a matter of time before warriors start stocking sappers to use when they burn their recklessness.

Recklessness has no place giving bombs 100% crit chance. Even the highest trained bomb vest wearing Jihad cant guarantee mortal wounds when he runs into his next crowd.

DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO HERE:

https://files.filefront.com/warrior_aoew ... einfo.html

Return to “WOW Tips”