Lockpicking Powerleveling Guide

World of Warcraft Guides
burners
Site Admin

Easy way increase Lockpicking skill in no time

You must be in the Horde.

You are a rogue wants to increase your lockpicking?

I was lvl 18 at the time....went to ratchet and got a quest about stealing a sea gem.

I can't remember what NPC name was but he is by the engineering building. You also receive a free lockpick.

You will have to know where the pirates area is and sneak up on the ship which is docked to shore.

Go inside the ship, there is an area with 5 chests inside the room.

Use lockpick to pick them.

You get parrot dropings, parrot feathers and other things.

However, keep clicking on chests to lock pick them they are always locked after looting. In about 10-15 minutes your lock picking skill will be 85!

Hope it helps.

There is a way for alliance too. At level 15 you should be able to take a quest from a guy in the barracks in stormwind. There is 5 empty chests and one chest with the quest item. im guessing the empty chests are there for the sole purpose of raising the lockpicking skill so you can pick the final chest to get the quest item. I just sat there for about 10 mins picking one chest after another till i capped out in lockpick xp.

Do the rogue quest till you get about 100 skill (Redridge mountains). Then do the chest in the rogue poison tower. ((SE corner of sentinel hill)). There is a badboy level 26 elite mob there, but you can sap him. Or have some friends help you kill him. At level 34 or so, I still take a good beating from the guy. Anyway, those chests will get you to 160. Next you can do the doors in Gnomergan. Once you get to 175ish, you should be able to do the chests in the scarlet monastary.

Return to “WOW Guides”