Mission name : Kachirho: Quelling the Varactyl
Repeatable : yes
Xp earned: 9000+
Credits earned : 8000
Starting NPC: Ortha Ledox
Starting Planet: Kashyyyk
Starting City: Rodians Hunter's Camp
Time for completion of mission : around 3 min

There are two ways to do this mission and get massive xp/money.

1) Get a maximum size group together. Have all memebers loot the kills so they respawn quickly. The mission is given by Ortha Ledox and the Varactyl are all around him. A group can clear it extremly fast as they share kills but do not share the money reward or xp. Wach person gets there own xp and money. By grouping not only do you share kills but it means you have to travel less distance to find 8 to kill.

2) Late at night when no one is on you can farm by quadrents here. By the time the first direction is clear the second will respawn. Find four areas with 8 in them (this is not hard to do) and kull them and rotate. By the time you finish the forth area the fist will spawn again. I wont confuse you by explaing my 4 spots as after 10 min these will be self evident to you.

On top of this the creatures items can sell for a decent amount. Hee is a macro that instaloots. I know this seems obvious but no one seems to use it. I will also post this seperetly.

Macro name: loot

Macro is as follows:

/loot;
/macro loot;

To use: "/macro loot"

To end: "/dumpp" (notice there are two p at he end off that. this allows it to dump multiple chains of it.)

Return to “SWG Guides”