Transport Players by using HOUSE PACKUP

Star Wars Galaxies Secrets Exploits
PostBot

Some people don't really realize the potential of this glitch.

1) Gather a player or group of players in a house of any type or size.

2) Have them all type /logout. (Note: Don't use /quit. It might not create a character save)

3) After everyone is logged out, pack up your house. (NOTE: There is no turning back at this point. None of these players will be able to login anymore if you stop at this point.)

4) Place the house at a different place. If you're looking to raid a base, place it near the base. You can switch planets and travel anywhere. (NOTE: You can travel anywhere. Everyones characters will be safe as long as the house has maintenance and you do not destroy the house. You might be able to delete their characters if the house decays or is destroyed. I have not tested that far yet.)

5) Tell the players to login and they should all be near the base or the location you moved the house to.

In reality, you are only moving the house. The players are not moving anywhere.

My guess is that this will be nerfed soon. I have no doubt that something VERY interesting will come out of these tests if the house is destroyed or runs out of maintenance with the players in it.

If someone is willing to try it and report the results here, that would be great. Please be careful.

Return to “SWG Secrets / Exploits”