How to control the pigs for huge XP, Video Guide

Guild Wars Tips
PostBot

Did yall not watch this video? I will explain what to do for everyone who cant' figure it out from video.

1. Get to Kryta Gates, go into mission solo.

2. Go straight out through the doors and go left through the open fence area. Here you will find a pig named Oink, click on him he will "oink".

3. Then drag him around the backside of the house to a treasure chest, then head down the hill.

4. Pull the first hell hound that you see he'll be at the bottom of the hill and a little to the left most the time, you will also get aggro from a gruop of ghouls so be ready. Soon as they all aggro run up the hill almost to the very top and wait for piggy to move closer to you. He will drag the mobs with him. Now nuke away.

5. Once those are dead a HUGE massive train of mobs will come barreling down toward you, they will all aggro the piggy except the 3 necro casters. What i do is simply go farther up the hill till oink pulls the mobs up on the little straightaway, now the casters can't see you but you can AE nuke the group of mobs. If some of the mobs come off the pig and after you just simply run around in little half moon motions around the pig and they will reagro the pig. Just nuke, rinse and repeat, i'gve gotten countless golds, and purples, and tons of gold by doing this.

you'll just have to play around with it to find your "method" of keeping the mobs on the pig, i have better luck standing way far back an dgiving them a minute to aggro pig, then nuke the crap out of them.

Note: If you have finished the bonus quest already the pig will NOT follow, do NOT do the bonus quest for kryta if you want to use this exploit.

This still works, the loot was nerfed, but XP is still great.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “GW Tips”