XP while AFK, Great XP Trick: Level to 20 AFK!

Guild Wars Tips
PostBot

Ok here is one of the best exploits I have been able to find. Edited for the ease of readers. Thanks to the guys who helped us polish this one. I have lifted heavily from other posts for this.

Go to the gate from Scoundrels Rise (in the west) to North Kryta Province. Now on the Scoundrels Rise side there is a lvl 18 necro.

What do you need:

a group of 5 npc of lvl 8 I prefer brawler, fighter, healer, archer, and cultist. The mission “note from Zain to Amb. Braun.” DO not complete the mission.

What do you do:

You go to the location and die… that’s right die. DO NOT KILL THE NECRO.

Now you will respawn at the respawn point about 5 feet away. Guess what you are still in agro range. Now you walk away and let it run all night. The level 8 guys will be strong enough to kill the zombies raised from their own corpses but not strong enough to kill the necro himself. They die and he raises more zombies from their corpses. Wash and repeat. It works all night.

it takes about 5 hours from lvl 10 to 15, 5 hours from 15 to 17, 5 hours from 17 to 18, and a little over 5 hours to 19.

Suggestion: the process is not that fast but you can do it while watching TV, housekeeping, feeding the children, or giving tips to ppl on this board. This is how I do it.

---Better Explaination---

Ok here are my 2cents for this trick:

I think it s not char dependant. (did it with rgr and monk)

I m PLing my war with it now.

I think it is "quest" dependant...i ll try to explain. My war can't see the necro cuz I ve completed de "Note Quest".

Ok here's how I managed to make it work for my war though.

I raised a new char. Hooked him up to Beacon's perch as fast as i could.

From Beacon's you wanna find the way to Gates of Kryta.

You will meet Aidan on your way there and he'll give you a note from Zain to Amb. Braun. You will find Braun at the entrance of Scoundrel's whatever..

DONT GIVE HIM THE NOTE.!!!!

Zone away to Gates of Kryta so you'll unlock the nearest town to the "free PLing zone".

From now on just take 2 or 3 henches and go to the spot you see on the map. Do exactely wat is mentioned on the post. It works.

For my War, I just group away with my noob char(not so noob now - he just reached 15 heh).

I can PL any char now as long as I dont give the note to the AMB...err I forgot his name. You should do this...forget the Ambassador and get XP!!

Suggestion: the process is not that fast but you can do it while watching TV, housekeeping, feeding the children, or giving tips to ppl on this board. This is how I do it.

Sometimes also, the necro is too far and he wont raise undeads anymore. Just go near him and die. He'll raise 1 from you, the henches will attack and feed the zone again with XPs err skellys I mean.

Return to “GW Tips”