Disappear, Get Away From Any Mob

Everquest II Tips
PostBot

Alright guys..I remember someone saying something about using the same method of SuperJump to run away from mobs, well it is very true..very true indeed. I've been using it the last couple days and boy let me tell you...it has saved me from dying countless times already. Okay well the method is a bit different but very simple..just like SJ was simple. Okay it works both in group and solo but easier in solo. Steps are:

1. have the game in windowed mode.

2. when you think you're going to lose a battle (make sure that if they do hit you maybe 2 more times that you won't die) start running backwards away (forward works too) from the mob, while holding run down, right click on the menu bar (the top bar of the windowed game) and wait say 10 seconds (remember you are still holding run down..you don't have to do this but I usually do just for the heck of it).

3. when 10 seconds are up, left click back on the bar or game and presto..mob will have run past you and given up the fight. When testing this with some friends, they say when I do that, I disappear everytime. so basically everytime you right click while running you disappear (not sure if it is just runnign though..but if you just right click in middle of a fight and wait and come back, the mob is still there fighting you)...the best thing about this is you don't have to worry about dying again..*note it doesn't work very well in small areas but still can work if you get good at it*

I Believe thats everything you need to know to do it, use this to your advantage while its not nerfed wink.gif

oh yah another thing..if you leave it at right click for a longer time..like say 1 minute, then it sends you to character select..then you can go back in again and be alive...I was running away from a mob..had like 100 health left...short corridor, ran, right clicked..waited 1 minute..clicked back in..it zoned me to character select, then i zoned back into game, and my guy was still alive with the mob gone..my health was about half way restored as well but thats b/c it was so laggy and took forever to zone back in lol

Return to “EQ2 Tips”