Mad XP on Isle of Refuge

Everquest II Secrets Exploits
burners
Site Admin

You max out at level 6 on the island. But, you still get XP at the level 6 rate until you hit cap at 220%. You will get two levels once you get your city citizenship done. Plus, all the extra killing should fill your inventory full of loot, which is a nice little cash bonus.

You can't level past 6 till you become a citizen. You can however still get xp. The xp caps out at 220%. Then once you do your citizenship quest you will ding twice to 8 with 20% towards 9. The reason this is good info is you can level easier on the island by joining orc groups for good xp and max it out.

If you put your mouse pointer over your exp bar it will tell what percent of exp you have twards your next lvl after you get to 6.

It will also tell how far you are into the lvl you are at, say you are at lvl 5 and aways into it, it will say something like 51% into lvl 5.

So after you get lvl 6 and pass it it will say something like 110% past lvl 6, depending on how far you are past lvl 6.

So if you are at lvl 6 and 220% exp after lvl 6 you will not get anymore exp, but you can stay on the island as long as you want. You could stay and craft up to crafting lvl 6 etc. or trying and get any drops that you find that you never finished etc.

It's nice to stay all the way up to 220% for cash alone. I walked out of the island with 22 silver plus change last time, mostly cuz I was trying to get that Gob Spirit, but found out that the quest was broken so I left.

Return to “EQ2 Secrets / Exploits”