Bot Not Dropping Drop Items *Fix*

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Fisher software.
dragoth
NewB Botter

for some reason the bot is stacking rusty leggings and not dropping them. have checked all setting and they are fine as listed on the site. actually watched the bot and the option drop is not selected on rusty leggings, it may be thinking its a regular inventory item and just doing a sort. can this get corrected? getting at least 6 leggings per day in inventory. other than that this bot rocks, excellent work to all who programmed.
mangina
Intermediate Botter

Any Idea if this will get fixed?

Would help alot with mule fishing
whynot
NewB Botter

I've used burners Summoning bot for a couple months and recently started using the fishing bot. I couldn't be more pleased with the performance of either bot.

I've had same problem with the bot not dropping rusty leggings. I just leave pleanty of extra space to compensate for the bot not dropping leggings.
Shinenight
Helpfull Botter

I have recently obtained this fishing bot and it does the same thing it drops all the stuff i checked to drop in the menu except the rusty subgilurs and rusty leggings. I have set all the game to the configuration that it tells me to. I am wondering could it be the "if" statement in the program's coding or the array that is causing the problem of not droping those items?
Cooleko
Mod in Training

you souhld try the other fishing bot, it runs flawlessly, its link i found all over the place in this forum, or go to the hacks forum.
Tsunagami
Botter on the rise

Thyguy wrote:Well, everything on my bot is working fine except it isn't dumping rusty leggings. I've even watched it for a little while, and it drops all the junk but them, no matter what. No real problem, but I fear I'll leave and come back to a screen full of me catching fish, and putting them back regretfully. :drunk:
this happens to me too, but it becomes a problem since i fish in windy and rusty leggins is what you get the most , it drops everything but rusty leggins.

Return to “Help - Fishing Bot”