Time tables

Post anything FFXI releated in here.
Sevastien
Mod in Training

Does anybody remember the time tables in FFassist when it showed when ships are departing and arriving we should make something like that and put it in the rouge tools so we can just click on it and sohws the schedules and maybe the choboco races and etc...
Hammy025
Site Admin

I don't have anything to contribute :( but that's a great idea!
tonynlo
Pro Botter

there is a script called vananavi, i dont remember the web page but if you use google im sure you would find it.
Sevastien
Mod in Training

something like that exept u remember FFasist that kind of style and adding new thing thing to it like races and choboco shit. Add it to rouge tools like a f10 or w/e button lol. I think that would be cool
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

I think your probably talking about a hotkey to a gui of the pyogenes engine. I'm pretty sure the engine is freely available but don't have the time to look into it.
Sevastien
Mod in Training

ill see what i can do but i found a cool extension for firefox that has evrything you need gonna see if i can make it into a program but i doubt ill have a chance to
Sevastien
Mod in Training

hmm so far i been using https://ffxi.xenoveritas.org/tools/vanaclock/ its got all the important thing i need and is and it is orginized.

Return to “FFXI General Chat”