Wont Work

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Summoning software.
Jaffamatt

Ok, i have downloaded the Summoning Bot (not 7in1) twice now. I set up all my macros and stuff and config. the bot. POL starts up, i go through the whole selection and i get to FFXI and hit play. Window goes full screen, then i select my character. Game starts and my character doesnt do anything. I dont see any buttons or nothin. I ahve XP Prof. and i use a wireless keyboard if that means anything.
cameltoe

are you using the old windower ? or was that befor the 5th of july ?
Jaffamatt

I just downloaded it yesterday. Andm the help guide didnt say anything about a windower. I have one i have used in the past but when i am running the SMN BOT it wont window and i cant use both at same time.
NipSing18

i thought the windower came bundled? ^^
burners
Site Admin

NipSing18 wrote:i thought the windower came bundled? ^^
It does

I am also quoting myself here

"DO NOT Start the POL Interface.
Let the bot start POL and FFXI for you.
Once in game you will now see a little box with 3 buttons.
They will start/pause and exit the bot. "

By starting the windower you are starting the POL interface
Jaffamatt

Let me quote by saying i did let the bot start pol, and the windower didnt start up and like i said also, i checked all the help guides and none had this problem so i dont think u need to be getting attitude. If u choose to sell a service and charge for it, its your responsibilty to help those having problems, whether they r stupid questions or not, whether its teh first time its been asked or the 1000000000th.

But again, the windower wasnt starting up, but just forget about it, i just paid the 10 bucks for the afktools and used the 7in1 and it works right.
burners
Site Admin

Sorry if I seemed cocky but Im having the worst possible month of my life.

And by the way you worded how you just downloaded the new 7in1 and afktools I am guessing the problem was with the older bots ?

You should have said that, also I dont offer support for the older bots.
Jaffamatt

Jaffamatt wrote:Ok, i have downloaded the Summoning Bot (not 7in1) twice now.
This was my first help post, just for reference.

Return to “Help - Summoning Bot”