Summoner Bot doesn't work

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Summoning software.
letstryagain

1) Setup macro sheet exactly like instructions said.
2) Installed 7in1 and AFKtools
3) Used the 7in1 tools RUN button to start POL
4) Selected my character and login to FFXI
5) I see the 3 buttons, got very excited it might work
6) I hit RUN , was still very excited it might work
7) charcter tried to release a pet that did not exist, ok thats still cool
8) character started healing, ok still cool
9) I see three dots ... , bot must have did one of the macros, ok
9a) 3 buttons dissapear from screen
10) character stands up
11) 10 minutes later, character not done a damn thing,,,,,

have read forums and rebooted PC, still cant figure out why no avatars are being called automatically.

/sigh

Any ideas ?
bigbguy

try this forum: https://www.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=42 i kinda had the same problem with fishing bot, but that for is for the smn bot which is still how i fix my problem.
Runeblade
Pro Botter

Hmmmmmmmmmm lol i have no clue
Gandalf

I'm having the same problem, I reset my macros, took off LS and went through every step Burners mentioned. I don't even get the 3 button menu, it just comes up as if I was never running the bot.

I have no solution, or any idea how to fix this puzzle. Just thought I would let you know it's not just you who is having this problem.
letstryagain

Thanks Gandalf.

Actually I gave up on the first computer I installed the BOT. Fortunately I have a second computer and I installed the AFKTOOL and 7in1 on the second computer and it worked great.

I was so /excited and was watching my SMN skills go up for a few hours.

Then the damn maintenance period from FFXI started and after I got the new FFXI patch and the Summoner BOT is no longer working.

/shytejustmyluck

Gawd if I had just got it working a few days earlier, I prolly could have maxed my summoning skills.... /drool

Oh well,,,, maybe someone has ideas....
burners
Site Admin

Im fixing the older bots tonight so they still work and the new bots may be fixed tonight as well.
nofx123

Well just tried to use this SMN bot i had same problem, just wanan know if u fixed it ?!
isten

I downloaded the older bot, to see if it still worked. I don't get any 3 buttons anywhere....
whenpiegoesbad

i did everything the FAQs says, i log in to POL and go to start the game, but then POL crashes, do i have to get a windower?
jester

whenpiegoesbad wrote:i did everything the FAQs says, i log in to POL and go to start the game, but then POL crashes, do i have to get a windower?
bingo

https://ffxi.archbell.com

on the left under download / windower

enjoy

Return to “Help - Summoning Bot”