no reason to get this bot...?

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Provoking software.
m3rcuryd3ath

seems to me this is an outdated worthless bot at the moment...
plenty of other voke bots..can you explain how this works please? Im not spending my money until I know what method it uses, tabbing, spamming, what?

I know it isnt a packet sniffer because plenty of people have suggested you make it one..which is a hell of a lot easier said than done. Don't purchase this bot unless he comes out with memory reading/packet sniffing...other than that ther are plenty of free bots out there just as good, if not better
Runeblade
Pro Botter

身ら花園に幹てチン治水名そすちつん各二と子らかにとちてといらもい。-。 This bot is awseome and btw the owner of this website --> Burners is moving into a new house/apartment and he's making a new provoke bot w/ mob displacement which is a packetsniffer just give him time and free bots are so much more complicated all you have to do is download it and the scripts are already writtenぬぬぬぬぬぬぬぬぬぬぬぬぬぬぬ抜くちくちく地リラリ粉墨いすと子らか すらその lol
Jinzoh
Programmer

This bot is GOD if you remove the .Dat files for mobs around the area, simple means less to process.

How to remove .Dat files?
https://www.forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=745

use the Modle Viewer to view the images then remove the ones you would see near where the desired mob pops (dont delete, move to seperate folder with same structure~ rom#/folder#/file#...replace when done. Also segusted to make a backup copy of rom1 and 2)
Feller
Intermediate Botter

Man you have NO IDEA how hard it is to figure this stuff out have you tried autoit?? it is a pain in the ass! :)) this stuff takes time and alot Knowhow. so leave him be! 8)

<My first post!> /dance
Jinzoh
Programmer

We're not talking about scripting.....

just move/rename the .Dat files of mobs so that FFXI doesn't load them and you don't see them. Therefore you dont target them. So that when you would spam voke the the Fafnir fly room, you only get Fafnir....Although the mobs are still there and can aggro you. To fix this, set AUTO ATTACK in config on. then when a mob attacks you, you can fight a flyign arrow lol...Things get wierd though >.>

Return to “Help - Provoking Bot”