What are The Best Enhancing Spells?

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Enhancing software.
Dude

This Enhancing Bot works great. However leveling Enhancing skills is a slow process. I am using "Haste", "Deodorize", "Sneak", and "Invisible". These spells cast fast and I lose Invisible when casting other spells and the others wear off quickly. I thought this might be a good idea since when I do cast it again I actually gain the effect. I am thinking that maybe if the software disables the spell before I cast again it may level quicker. I don't know. Just thinking. But seriously anyone find any spells that seem to lvl quicker? Or maybe lvling magic on a lower lvl job might go quicker? Or does it really take that much time? If so no wonder why people like me use bots. When I cast spells, party members expect them to work. I can't see any other way than to use a bot. lol Well I started this string so people will comment on their experiences of which spells work better. If this is a duplicate thread, then refer me to the existing thread. Good work on the software and support. Thank You
NipSing18

it has been my experience, that it does not matter whether or not one has the effect of the enhancement. i lvl with protect, shell, and barstonra, all cast quick and are cheap mp.

does anyone know if higher lvl enhancement spells lvl enhancement skill faster at higher lvls then these low lvl enhancement spells do? i spam cure I and heal for 0, so i know low lvl heal spells works fine for healing, but what about enhancements...?

oh and is it possible to have the bot feed itself (cookies, juice) before it starts to meditate?
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

in my experience with lvling my whm's skills I'd have to agree that it doesn't matter what lvl the spell is only what magic skill it uses. So I'd just stick to your fast casting cheep mp spells because you'll get more bang for your buck with them.

Return to “Help - Enhancing Bot”